Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Neverwinter

Default Neverwinter

A few friends and I have started playing this new MMORPG which is in Open Beta. I've enjoyed it a lot, the combat system is pretty unique compared to most MMO's. It's more about kiting and positioning then who has stronger gear. The Open Beta just started about a week ago, so most of the community is new. It's free to play, so no monthly subscription, but like all F2P games there is a cash shop. You can obtain everything in the game by farming, so you're not limited.

Just thought I'd share this game, since I've enjoyed it so far. Level cap is currently 60, I'm around 32 so I'm not sure how the end game is yet. Once I get there I'll let everyone know how it is. If you enjoy PVP, then this is a great game for it, probably the best aspect of the game IMO.

If anyone decides to play, I'd recommend the server called Dragon simply because that's the one I play in.

Feel free to check it out
    Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter Free-to-Play MMO. Sign up for access!

Also just an FYI if you do decide to play, make sure when you start specing into your talent tree to choose wisely. Currently it cost 6 dollars to respec, so don't mess up.

Looks interesting. I just started one similar to this called Path of Exile. I think I'll give this one a try. You should check your account to see if there is a referral code or something. If so let me know and I'll use it when I sign up.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

I've been playing it a bit, it's a ton of fun. Thanks for the heads up about the talent re-spec. It feels a lot like TERA, but it's not nearly as grindy and repetitive. Finally found that perfect balance between an Action RPG and an MMO.

@Ziek I don't believe there is a referral link.

@RoflBryce Yeah, I feel the same way, what server do you play on anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    @Ziek I don't believe there is a referral link.

@RoflBryce Yeah, I feel the same way, what server do you play on anyway?
    I can't remember atm, haven't played it in a few days. I have to wait for it to patch so I'll get back to you later I'm not too high level yet though, I think only like level 10 or something.

Played this for the better part of yesterday. I'm really enjoying it so far. Made a Tiefling Great Warrior

Hey guys,

The game is actually pretty fun since it has an aim-targeting system and it feels pretty polished!
    I was however pretty upset about the gold and crystal "bug" recently. But it's still a nice game!

@Trunks

Are you still playing this game? I finally actually got in to it with a friend this week and have really been enjoying it. A concern I have though is it seems rather easy. We've yet to encounter a dungeon that really provides any challenge. Do the dungeons get more expansive and challenging at some point? I'm hoping it's easy because we're still new.

I am running a Drow Trickster Rogue.
    He is a Tiefling Control Wizard.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

That was my complaint also. I quit, but my friends that still play (and I believe are at max level) say that the dungeons definitely do get more challenging and that they were even wiping out at times on them.

That's good. I love the controls. It's very fluid but I'm hating how easy it is. We'll probably keep going for awhile because it's still relatively fun. I'm enjoying how many races and classes are available and they seem to be releasing more. They could use more classes.

THANKS!

Thread Information