Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heya!

Default Heya!

Hey fellow gamers! I have been a gamer since kindergarten, and I play games anywhere from the good ole faithful NES to the XBox360. Sorry Odyssey I just wasn't around early enough to enjoy you. In any case I am primarily an RPG and Adventure gamer, but I make exceptions for great games. I also have some knowledge in making hacks of GBA, NES, and SNES games, but my knowledge is best suited for mapping, making sprites, and story, because I'm not very good at making great animations yet. If there is anything you want to know just ask me, and chances are I will tell you. I look forward to talking with you, and I warn you of my immaturity ahead of time. =)
    Last edited by XxTOOLxX; 05-12-2013 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Misspell =(

Welcome to Gamers Forum. Hope to see you around!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Welcome to GF, always good to see new members.

Quote Originally Posted by XxTOOLxX View Post
    Hey fellow gamers! I have been a gamer since kindergarten, and I play games anywhere from the good ole faithful NES to the XBox360. Sorry Odyssey I just wasn't around early enough to enjoy you. In any case I am primarily an RPG and Adventure gamer, but I make exceptions for great games. I also have some knowledge in making hacks of GBA, NES, and SNES games, but my knowledge is best suited for mapping, making sprites, and story, because I'm not very good at making great animations yet. If there is anything you want to know just ask me, and chances are I will tell you. I look forward to talking with you, and I warn you of my immaturity ahead of time. =)
    Welcome fellow old school gamer!

You better be careful because immaturity is just *not* tolerated here.... LOL If that were the case they woulda kicked me out a long time ago What are some of your favorite RPG/Adventure games?

Also.... do you happen to like Tool? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post

You better be careful because immaturity is just *not* tolerated here.... LOL If that were the case they woulda kicked me out a long time ago What are some of your favorite RPG/Adventure games?
    Yet, you havent been kicked out yet......

*prepares a bottle of champaign for the celebration when it happens*

:*(

stupid char limit

:*(

stupid char limit
    jk jk, this place would become much more boring if you were kicked out.

Also.... do you happen to like Tool? :P
    Well when I have to be I can be serious but luckily I don't come across that problem often! =), and yes I like Tool lol. They are my favorite band, and Lateralus was the first song I learned to play. They are a big inspiration music wise.

As for favorite RPG's and Adventures I'd have to say Star Ocean: The Second Story, FF5, FF8, Breath of Fire 3, (If you would call this an adventure game then) Conker's Bad Fur Day =), Star Ocean : First Departure (the psp port, since the original didn't make it... Gottal love Welch xP), Skyrim, and uhhh.... I'd say that's a solid list of favorites... Mainly SO:2

I come across many current games, and older games, that I enjoy, but it always seems to be the ps1 games that I absolutely love. =)
    Last edited by XxTOOLxX; 05-13-2013 at 02:08 PM.

I figured because of your name you did.... and they are by far one of my favorite bands ever so I *had* to ask :P I've been trying to see them in concert again because they are on tour, but no dates anywhere near here.... or really in the US at all right now. But they're working on a new album which I HOPE means new tour ^_^

Also, wooooo for BoF. One of the best RPG franchises ever

I figured because of your name you did.... and they are by far one of my favorite bands ever so I *had* to ask :P I've been trying to see them in concert again because they are on tour, but no dates anywhere near here.... or really in the US at all right now. But they're working on a new album which I HOPE means new tour ^_^

Also, wooooo for BoF. One of the best RPG franchises ever
    Ikr? I've never seen them live, and when I heard about the new album I was thinking "Hooray for a new tour", but no tour around here =(. And yes BoF was a pretty great series. Loved em all except Dragon Quarter. As a stand alone game it was good, but as part of the BoF reputation it kind of sucked. I also meant to mention Suikoden 1 and 2... My problem is indecision, so that's why there are so many favorites lol.

Thread Information