Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XxTOOLxX View Post
    Wow that place is freakin cool. I will be going out to tokyo in about a half year, so I'll have to bring back some souvenirs, and pictures. =) They won't have this particular place there, but sure they will have something similar. It does make me want to leave right now though =(.

Well I just found something similar in the states, but apparently I'm not allowed to put up links... In any case look up the GTSouth Geek and Gaming tavern in Montgomery, Alabama.
    If I remember correctly you start being able to post links after a certain small number of posts and I feel like there was a time period. Linux has it posted somewhere. Either way, you'll be good to go soon I'm sure.

In the mean time, I've got your back.
    GTSouth Geek & Gaming Tavern

I have some friends who live about 1.5 hours from there. If I ever go visit, I may have to make the extra drive.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Tokyo? D: What for if you don't mind me asking?
    Is there a single reason you can think of not to??? lol... Nah I'll be leaving to go there mainly to see the many great sites and places there, and of course get me some souvenirs, plus a have a pretty close friend that moved there as some sort of student exchange thing, and he's done with school, but he lives there now, and works as a programmer. I haven't seen him in forever, so idk if I'd say it's more to see him, or more to see the capitol of eastern gaming, and anime. In any case I'm pretty psyched.
    If reality is my imagination in action, then surely we are all screwed -.-

Oh, just as vacation. I wasn't sure if you in the military or were going over there for a job or something. That's awesome. My friend was in the Marines and stationed there and loved it

Oh, just as vacation. I wasn't sure if you in the military or were going over there for a job or something. That's awesome. My friend was in the Marines and stationed there and loved it
    Actually funny you mention that lol. I'll actually be able to go there because of the marines. When I'm done with bootcamp, I'll get some small vacation time. Won't be there because of my duty, but I will be there because of my duty lol. I probably won't get much vacation time after that though so I plan to enjoy it as much as I can. =) I won't be leaving for bootcamp in about half a year though so I won't get to go there for about 7 months or something close to that. =(
    Last edited by XxTOOLxX; 05-14-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Pffffft, my friend was stationed there the whole time and never did anything except play WoW LOL I wish you the best of luck

Pffffft, my friend was stationed there the whole time and never did anything except play WoW LOL I wish you the best of luck
    Thanks! =) For some reason I highly doubt presidential support will be headed out to Tokyo often =(. I will be getting some amazing vacation time, and a nice paycheck though so when I do get to go I'll have enough to have me some fun. =)... I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures and bring back plenty of amazing souvenirs lol... Idk how your friend could have just played WoW considering where he was... There is so much to do there.

From what I heard, they weren't allowed to go out of a certain zone... something like 3 blocks around the depot where they were stationed. Apparently the laws there are VERY strict and you get caught doing even the smallest stupid thing, you're going to get thrown into a Japanese prison. And trust me, you don't want that lol

From what I heard, they weren't allowed to go out of a certain zone... something like 3 blocks around the depot where they were stationed. Apparently the laws there are VERY strict and you get caught doing even the smallest stupid thing, you're going to get thrown into a Japanese prison. And trust me, you don't want that lol
    0.0... Agreed! lol... The reason he couldn't go very far though is most likely because he was stationed there though you know?... People from here travel to Akihabara all the time with no problems though (other than stupid tourist that would go to jail if they did stuff like that in any country lol). In any case I'll make sure to mind my manners there, which is something I can almost never promise. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I'm in BC, but I'm a good 12-16 hour drive away D: I think Lemon's over in Ontario lol. I've seen this bar pop up lots, I really wanna go to Vancouver one day so I can go there D:

After checking out the menu though, I'm thinking I'm gonna be picking up the mix for their Red Dead Lemonade..
    Yeah she lives in the burbs of Toronto

SO Awesome....

Thread Information