Thread: Warframe

Default Warframe

Just downloaded this yesterday and started playing it. If you like a fast paced high action shooter this game is a good. If you like a game like that which you can play with friends, this game is great. Sortof like borderlands, it is up to 4 player Player vs Environment. The combat mechanics are much different though. It supports both mouse/keyboard controls and Xbox 360 controllers (or in my case, ps3 controller with Motionjoy to emulate and 360 controller)

It's on Steam and it's free 2 play. As with any free 2 play, unlocking stuff can take awhile but you can get everything free.

I'd suggest giving it a try. I see myself playing it a lot more.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

FREE.... and Steam you say? I shall download this tonight!

Yes and yes haha. Let me know if you like it. Its still in beta and they are patching pretty much daily but so far it's coming along really well.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

I would like to update something for this. Recently there is a patch for a clan dojo which is a location that the clan builds. It takes a lot of resources so small clans (group of friends like mine) will take a very long long time to build each room. If any of you tried this game, liked it, and want to try the dojo feature let me know. Be happy to add you to our group just for the sake of sharing the dojo. My understanding is the dojo has shared item research and such as well as sparring rooms and other stuff. I'm sure more to come too, it was just released about a week ago.

THANKS!

This game is awesome!

Update about this game

I had stopped playing before PS4 launch as I was waiting for my friend to start and he was gonna go PS4. Unfortunately complications made the crossplay feature not viable. On the good side he built a computer recently and I've been playing again. Holy snap have they done some upgrades. The most notable being the grinding for resources to get gear and dojo stuff. Dojo costs now scale based on the size of your clan so that 5 person clan can still build a sweet dojo. Drops are easier to find. Still takes some grinding (it is free remember) but it isn't painful. It's fun and reasonable. The interface and graphics have been drastically cleaned up as well. DE has really come a long way from the 4 folks with a dream of a fun ninja shooter. (I think it was 4 folks initially?)

*Edit
    Oh and as before, if you want access to a dojo let me know. Ours is all but complete.

THANKS!

Thread Information