Default Help me find this

Okay, so I remember at some point I either saw or played a game/movie/show where in it, the main characters are looking for something. There is a character who is very powerful, and was at one point bad, but decides to become good and helps the main character. However, there is a character who possesses something you're looking for (I don't remember what...either the object you're searching for or info about the object) and this character had been crippled or something like that by the bad-turned-good character. He begs for forgiveness and offers to let the person take revenge in order to show that he actually is a good guy now, but the guy decides not to take revenge and simply ends up helping them out instead.

Any ideas? I know it's vague, but if you can think of a game, show, film, or anything where an event occurs that fits this description, do tell. If you have any questions you need answered, i'll try to answer them. Please don't respond if you're going to just say "too vague" this has been bugging me all night and this is all that I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    Okay, so I remember at some point I either saw or played a game/movie/show where in it, the main characters are looking for something. There is a character who is very powerful, and was at one point bad, but decides to become good and helps the main character. However, there is a character who possesses something you're looking for (I don't remember what...either the object you're searching for or info about the object) and this character had been crippled or something like that by the bad-turned-good character. He begs for forgiveness and offers to let the person take revenge in order to show that he actually is a good guy now, but the guy decides not to take revenge and simply ends up helping them out instead.

Any ideas? I know it's vague, but if you can think of a game, show, film, or anything where an event occurs that fits this description, do tell. If you have any questions you need answered, i'll try to answer them. Please don't respond if you're going to just say "too vague" this has been bugging me all night and this is all that I can think of.
    Can you maybe remember, which characters are male and female? Also do you remember how he was crippled? Like was there a debilitating blow, or some form of drug or something? If you don't remember that's ok, but it might help. Details about the looks of characters might help if you remember. If you don't remember any of that stuff then it is ok. A lot of this sounds familiar, so I'm thinking if I just had a little more info I might could figure it out.
    If reality is my imagination in action, then surely we are all screwed -.-

Can you remember any phrases from it? Sometimes that's enough for google.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

I'm pretty sure both characters involved in this situation are male, and the formerly "bad" one crippled him through some physical means. it wasn't a drug or anything. I don't remember any exact dialogue, sorry.

No, i'm not talking about X men

I'm drawing a lot of blanks. How about how old this story is or if it is animated or live people?

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

I don't know lol. I think it may have been a video game, but i'm not completely sure.

This is killing me cause it sounds familiar and it doesn't..I've been searching the internet for a couple days now with 0 luck.

I suggest posting here on reddit, a lot more people and more of a chance of people knowing it.

TOMT: When you can't remember that…thing…

Ha, i'm not sure why I didn't think to post it on reddit...

Thread Information