Default That one moment!

I'm sure you all have had it. That one moment that you beat the hardest game you've ever played, the moment you felt real emotions for the characters, that moment that you just wanted to jump for joy, and the first person to interrupt that jumping would be on the sharp end of a dagger. I wanna know everyone's greatest gaming memory. If it helps, I'll start.

My number one (positive) memory of gaming was for the game Golden Axe 2 (the first game I owned). I was so HORRIBLE as a kid in games. I had no hand eye coordination, stiff fingers, lack of an attention span, and I could never play more than 4 minutes without resetting, due to constant death. One day I finally decided I would practice and practice all day (which was really probably an hour a day) so I could get better and finally see if there was something beyond the horizon, and then it happened. One day I finally beat an entire level of Golden Axe 2, and I was just simply overwhelmed with joy only to realize I had no magic left, and almost no health. In other words the very next enemy to go past me killed me and took my last life. Never have I felt such a sense of accomplishment of success, and a sense of disappointment in such a short timespan.

My other greatest memory involves the amazing ending for Earthworm Jim. Never beat it until I was 10, but I absolutely loved that ending. It's ok Jim, maybe you'll get that kiss next time. =)
    If reality is my imagination in action, then surely we are all screwed -.-

Man, for me that would be beating Donkey Kong Country 2 or Super Mario World. I had been gaming my whole life, but those were the first 2 games I had ever played 100% to completion (everything unlocked, all secrets found, etc). It was an amazing moment in my childhood :P

For me it was back when I was a young lad, sitting in my ever so dark room. It was raining that night, and i could hear the wind whistling through the gap of the window and brushing into my hair. Lightning struck a few times, and as I became more scared... I looked left and right in panic. Finally, after a few minutes ... I have slain Diablo. The first Diablo of the series. I love that game so much.

Beating the pokemon league in emerald. Just an amzing feeling.

completing the full roster of Tekken 3. when I was a new owner of the ps1, I thought it was incredible that I finally got all characters, especially the hidden stages, costumes, and hidden characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Man, for me that would be beating Donkey Kong Country 2 or Super Mario World. I had been gaming my whole life, but those were the first 2 games I had ever played 100% to completion (everything unlocked, all secrets found, etc). It was an amazing moment in my childhood :P
    I would second those games as mine had I never played through the original Ninja Gaiden.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Beating Diablo in the first game a great moment. Now I kind of hate beating games cause afterwards I don't feel like playing them too much anymore

Thread Information