Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Well, that's kind of completely retarded. Hello Minecraft port for PS4? I can't believe they'd do that. The indie section of the marketplace has so many great games as well. Now I'm leaning quite a bit more towards PS4 after that, or a new GFX card.
    Yuppppp! I'm assuming the only reason they decided to not allow Indie games is because they aren't making $$ of of them? But I'm not sure how that works :/

I feel bad for saying it.... but now that I've got a controller for my PC... I can't see buying another console ever again. I can deal without the FEW "exclusives" that each console offers. Definitely without all of the crap exclusive games for the Xbox :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Yuppppp! I'm assuming the only reason they decided to not allow Indie games is because they aren't making $$ of of them? But I'm not sure how that works :/

I feel bad for saying it.... but now that I've got a controller for my PC... I can't see buying another console ever again. I can deal without the FEW "exclusives" that each console offers. Definitely without all of the crap exclusive games for the Xbox :P
    Well the indie section is set up that developers can publish their own games onto the 360. They also charge their own prices ($1-2) and get mostly all the money from it. They just give Xbox more attention because of having an entire indie section with hundreds of games. I think Microsoft only makes about 1/3 of the money through Indie sales (which to be honest is still a ton of money.)

Yeah Xbox doesn't have too much going for it now. Forza/Gears of War/Halo are the big ones, and I've lost interest in all but Halo. I'm thinking I'll just be wrapping Halo with friends instead of buying the console for ONE game.

Might be true, only that the pc changes generation almost every month so when the console is released they will be behind again.

WTF? No where close to being true. Better than a high end PC? Please, better than a 4Ghz Core i7, 32GB of RAM, dual or Quad Titans in SLI and SSDs in RAID 0.

That guys an idiot. My Gaming PC is average IMO, not high end, but is capable of running any game with 30+ fps. I didn't see the PS4 or Xbox One being levels above me. I actually compared them to be close though.

I would say Console Gaming has caught up with PC as far your Average gaming PC. But it's not better than the high end PC's where 1 part cost as much the console its self.

Haha I know. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry at that article :P

http://kotaku.com/microsoft-is-remov...-drm-514390310

Welp, I sort of saw that coming haha

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

However, with the removal of DRM... they also got rid of family sharing and other features. Lulz

Yeah they have absolutely nothing together this generation. It wouldn't surprise me either if the first major patch re-implemented all of the features/DRM they just took out. I think I'm gonna be ok with buying a PS4 this year.

I think removing the DRM helped them a lot. I mean I'm leaning more towards xboxone now TBH.

Thread Information