Thread: Wii U!

Default Wii U!

So I just got a Wii U the other day and I love the thing. So far I only haveNintendo Land that came with it but its actually a lot of fun to play with 2 or 3 others! My Nintendo ID is ROFLBRYCE of course, if anyone wants to add me.

This thing is actually pretty cool to mess around with, although typing this out couod be easier, as much as I love the browser lol.

Welp, just gave in and bought The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker edition Wii U.

I bought the same one Mizel. I'll be adding you Bryce, my ID is TheOnlyXeno. I only have Zelda atm, but I plan on picking up a few games soon.

Get monsterhunter on the Wii U, worth it. it is a lot longer than the tri version and easier to jump on with your friends.

and it has G rank as well so its crazy hard and satisfying end game.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I bought the same one Mizel. I'll be adding you Bryce, my ID is TheOnlyXeno. I only have Zelda atm, but I plan on picking up a few games soon.
    It was hard deciding on whether or not to get the Mario Deluxe Wii U or the Zelda one... The Mario one came with 2 games (even though the Luigi one is essentially just DLC).. and I'm not the biggest Zelda fan, but my husband is. And the Zelda one was cheaper, so we went with it. We also bought the new Super Mario game with it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BobTD View Post
    Get monsterhunter on the Wii U, worth it. it is a lot longer than the tri version and easier to jump on with your friends.

and it has G rank as well so its crazy hard and satisfying end game.
    I keep hearing the MH games are good, but I've never played one.

ALL I want is Pikmin 3 :O

I own 5 versions of monster hunter from over the years, not a single version has fewer than 100 hours on them and I have only finished 2 of those. Unite on the psp I have over 400 hours on. So yeah monster hunter is a series that has a hardcore cult following, but a lot of people dont get into.

If you have people that know how to play introduce you to the game it immediately becomes more fun. That series is all about giving a group of people a challenge.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Quote Originally Posted by BobTD View Post
    I own 5 versions of monster hunter from over the years, not a single version has fewer than 100 hours on them and I have only finished 2 of those. Unite on the psp I have over 400 hours on. So yeah monster hunter is a series that has a hardcore cult following, but a lot of people dont get into.

If you have people that know how to play introduce you to the game it immediately becomes more fun. That series is all about giving a group of people a challenge.
    So it's more fun to play with other people versus playing alone?

Thread Information