Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man..

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Well when Xbox one's console reveal, they should CoD and EA sports. So that's not a good sign, yeah Xbox has a lot of new exclusives, but those could be hit or miss. Bungie is making games for Sony now, with Destiny being released when the console is. Gran Turismo have always been my favorite racing game, another reason why I'm want a PS4.
    XBOX has way more games coming out for it than that, including Gran Turismo, it was one of the first games to come out for the 360.
    Not to mention that if the XBOX comes to an end, a lot of sagas I loved will end, too, like Halo, and many others.
    They just wanted to advertise to the majority of players, filthy casuals.

Edit:
    Not saying I agree with microsofts privacy stance, and it pushing toward non-interactive entertainment.
    Last edited by Slay; 06-08-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slay View Post
    XBOX has way more games coming out for it than that, including Gran Turismo, it was one of the first games to come out for the 360.
    Not to mention that if the XBOX comes to an end, a lot of sagas I loved will end, too, like Halo, and many others.
    They just wanted to advertise to the majority of players, filthy casuals.

Edit:
    Not saying I agree with microsofts privacy stance, and it pushing toward non-interactive entertainment.
    lol wut? Gran Turismo will definitely not be coming to Xbox. Gran Turismo has always been a Sony exclusive and always will be. I don't know if you watched any of the reveals, but it stated that Xbox has 15 exclusives, 8 being new franchises, so hard to say if they're going to be any good.

Sony already has a new Infamous game in the making, trailer was shown at press conference as well as a killzone. Both looked pretty spectacular and both were exclusives. And as I said above, the original creators of Halo, known as bungie have started making exclusives for Sony, the new one called destiny is available at console release for PS4. The current Halo's are made by 343 on Xbox. You can also expect a little big planet, God of War and Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid and a Gran Turismo title on the PS4 as well since they're the most popular exclusives.

Same can be said for Microsoft. A Gears title, a Halo title ( made by 343 not bungie, so I'm not interested ) Forza and Mass Effect.
    Last edited by Trunks; 06-08-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    lol wut? Gran Turismo will definitely not be coming to Xbox. Gran Turismo has always been a Sony exclusive and always will be. I don't know if you watched any of the reveals, but it stated that Xbox has 15 exclusives, 8 being new franchises, so hard to say if they're going to be any good.

Sony already has a new Infamous game in the making, trailer was shown at press conference as well as a killzone. Both looked pretty spectacular and both were exclusives. And as I said above, the original creators of Halo, known as bungie have started making exclusives for Sony, the new one called destiny is available at console release for PS4. The current Halo's are made by 343 on Xbox. You can also expect a little big planet, God of War and Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid and a Gran Turismo title on the PS4 as well since they're the most popular exclusives.

Same can be said for Microsoft. A Gears title, a Halo title ( made by 343 not bungie, so I'm not interested ) Forza and Mass Effect.
    I confused Gran Turismo with Forza, my mistake!

But what I'm saying is great games that never got a sequal yet deserve one, will never get one with XBOX going under.
    I'm not challenging which had better games, just that XBOX had exclusive games with great stories that I will miss and may never get to play again because of their business wrongs.
    But reading through articles over the past few months, you can expect plenty way more games then what it says is coming out for it on release, for example Psychonauts 2 has been mentioned as an XBOX one exclusive, as well as many other games.

Here is a list of Confirmed games for both consoles.

Xbox One: 21 games

List of Xbox One Games - Xbox One Wiki Guide - IGN

PS4 : 34 games

PlayStation 4: Confirmed Games List - Neoseeker

Found out that Destiny isn't a PS4 exclusive which is nice, thought it was.

500 bucks for less specs than PS4 and as we know for now more anti consumer practices. Its almost as if they wanted their 3rd console to be a fail like PS3 started as

Welp PS4 is 399, can play used games, no online check thing. Sadly now you gotta pay to play online and is tied to ps plus so at least you get some free stuff. Lots of cool games, gotta say for 399.. this thing might be mine if i can fine one early. Gotta get a HDTV too. Those are cheap those these days

Quote Originally Posted by thedeparted View Post
    Welp PS4 is 399, can play used games, no online check thing. Sadly now you gotta pay to play online and is tied to ps plus so at least you get some free stuff. Lots of cool games, gotta say for 399.. this thing might be mine if i can fine one early. Gotta get a HDTV too. Those are cheap those these days
    oh dude, hd tv's are dirt cheap now and if you wait until the ps4 comes out, I'm sure they will be even cheaper. There will probably be a bundle with the ps4 and a nice sony hd tv so wait for that

Thread Information