Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 Thoughts?

Default E3 Thoughts?

Sony blew Microsoft flat out of the water this year. The XBONE is gonna be taking a serious hit I think. I'm gonna miss Halo 4, and Sunset Boulevard looked pretty sweet but I don't even care after this. I'm glad the new Plants vs Zombies will be on 360 at least so I can still get that one.

Any predictions/hopes and dreams for what Nintendo is gonna bring tomorrow? I'm hoping for some release dates of Windwaker HD and the new Super Smash Bros so I can put my wii-U to use.

I'm just hoping for something new. I'm a big fan of open world games, and it seems like lately, most games are going by that, so as long as I have a huge world to explore I'm fine.
    But on a side note, I hope they bring Majoras Mask and Ocarina of Time onto a newer nintendo console.

Quote Originally Posted by Slay View Post
    I'm just hoping for something new. I'm a big fan of open world games, and it seems like lately, most games are going by that, so as long as I have a huge world to explore I'm fine.
    But on a side note, I hope they bring Majoras Mask and Ocarina of Time onto a newer nintendo console.
    I don't think they'd do that with Zelda OoT just got a 3DS reboot, plus both are on the Wii Shop so you can play it on Wii/Wii-U as well. I'd love an HD Majora's Mask though, still my favorite Zelda game.

In other news, MEEEGAMAAAAAANNN. Actually so stoked to see him in the new Super Smash Bros. Fairy type Pokemon in the new game is pretty sweet too. Nintendo did pretty good for E3 this year I think.

Nintendo better date some games and announce a ton and also price drop. 300/350 Wii U vs PS4 this holiday when Wii U is already selling lower than what PS3 was. Xbox One, man that things in some rough shape. All the bs anti consumer then on top that the most expensive on the market. Nex Gen sure going to bring pretty games, it to bad MS had to fork with shart id own Xbone and PS4

There are many games that looks interesting this E3.

I agree, Microsoft Failed this year. IMO don't have the games, and as you said the used games and price is going to screw them over hard. After E3, definitely confirmed my choice of picking PS4. Now I just have to decided if I want to get it on release or wait and see if it has any issues that need fixed. I'd hate to have the PROD probably again, as I was apart of it for the 360. I might wait until the first price drop to get it.

I still need to pick up a PS3 anyway, only console I need to get have all the bigger consoles other than the dream cast which I'm not interested in.

That GTA5 PS3 bundle this fall is really interesting. But idk that was when i was half assuming PS4 was going to be 500+ like Xbox One, now thats its 399 im conflicted

I was thinking the God of War bundle, just because I'm a sucker for limited edition colored consoles.

It also depends when you want it GOW bundle is already out is it not? GTA5 is 4 months or whatever away :P

PS4 Preorder Information | PlayStation 4 | GameStop

Xbox One Preorder Information | GameStop

pre orders are open now.

Total for PS4 comes to 502 or something if you buy one of the bundles with a game, plus tax.

Thread Information