Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man of Steel

Default Man of Steel

Anyone have any interest in seeing this? I saw it last night and I was surprised... it was really good. Unlike many of the previous Superman movies :P

They actually got into his childhood and how rough it was. It was very dark at points, which I loved

I may be watching this tonight with a few friends, I hope it's good unlike everything else superman.

I was planning to go watch tomorrow, finally have a full free saturday.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I have to say.... I didn't like it more than say.... The Avengers. I thought the story got a little slow at times and the dialogue was occasionally cheesy. But better than most other Superman movies? By far. They don't even come close to comparing anymore.

I'm gonna be watching it tonight, been looking forward to it. I'm really glad it's better than the old ones. I didn't mind 'em, but now I know it's gonna be a lot better haha. Can't wait to watch it now.

I watched it last night and I thought it was decent. Way better than the older superman movies. As far as it goes with other Super Hero movies, I wouldn't put it too high on the list. I liked the Iron Man and Batman trilogy a lot better. Was way better than Green Lantern though.

I'd talk about my likes and dislikes about it but don't wanna ruin it for anyone lol.

I just saw it, I liked it too. Definitely can't call it one of my favorites but a hell of a lot better than the last superman movie. I also liked Iron man and batman much better.

I'd say it's worth watching, but don't go in expecting an instant classic.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Trunks and LiNuX summed it up. It was great, but not the most amazing movie. The amount of action and special effects though...holy crap I couldn't believe it. I loved how much action was in it, I don't think I've seen something more badass then that.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Trunks and LiNuX summed it up. It was great, but not the most amazing movie. The amount of action and special effects though...holy crap I couldn't believe it. I loved how much action was in it, I don't think I've seen something more badass then that.
    Yeah the amount of action it had was good, not as much of talking as in other superhero movies which I liked. This is where I think Iron Man 3 needed more action.

So.... anyone notice this?

One of the pods in the ship they find at the North Pole is empty? I've got a theory that it was Kara Zor-El's (Supergirl) spot. Meaning they may be leaving it open for her to appear in the next Superman movie... or that she may get her own movie.

Thread Information