Default had this happen to you (part 2)

-- When you decided to revisit a game that you haven't played for a while.
    When you play the story, you find that you're really rusty at the game.
    This includes the online multi-player.

Well for me its official. I think I lost the 'touch' of first person shooters.
    Played the multi-player mode of battlefield 3 and did horrific. haha
    (its been since... Nov 2012 when I've played the game.)

feel free to share your short story of when you haven't played a game. you tried to pick it and you still did horrible.

I took a break from Counter Strike for a few years when I switched to Win7 and CS1.6 didn't work properly anymore. And when CS: GO came out, I was rusty at first but after a few hours of playing, I found my rhythm again. Then had another break from last October to just a few weeks ago and played and won 5 out of 6 gun games that I played.

I was thinking of trying BFBC2 again to see how I do there, haven't played that since June 2011 (according to steam). Time flies.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I don't have the issue with Multiplayers as much. I may be a little rusty, but I catch back on within one match. I have this issues with RPG's though. I'll play for awhile and take a break. Come back a month later, basically forget the controls and what I was even doing. I normally start over at that point lol.

@Trunks: yeah that's what I'm doing these days with RPG games lately. when I haven't played a game for almost a year. I really don't know what I'm playing anymore! so ... I end up starting over... cause it feels good to start out fresh in my opinion.

@Linux: I've played BFBC2 again, got it on steam at a cheap price. I haven't played since Oct2011 for ps3, sold it to a friend, then bought it again at a cheap price, and again on PC this time. For sure I probably wont uninstall it cause the community's good so far. and ... I'm still new to the controls.
    I'm willing to give BF3 a try though-- since I have a new machine from this year. Probably won't be upgrading for a while. But I might have to for BF4! I'll wait on specs though. like you said, systemrequirementslab is my friend. haha

Thread Information