Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Its over, but its not for good

found out the steam sale is over today. no more deals. I got like a total of 8 games in my library, most under $5. What did you think of this year's selection of games (that went on sale)?
    I thought some were worth it. Right now I'm just having fun with Torchlight 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and GRID. still have to get around to installing a few more games (probably this weekend) since I'm busy. feel free to share your opinions

I'm glad the steam sale is over, it hurt my wallet. I probably dropped 150 dollars on games. I should be set till christmas lol.

It was the most painful 2 weeks of my life. Total money I wanted to spend was about $200 :/ Didn't drop a penny though, saving up for a gaming laptop. Christmas sale, I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    It was the most painful 2 weeks of my life. Total money I wanted to spend was about $200 :/ Didn't drop a penny though, saving up for a gaming laptop. Christmas sale, I guess!
    yeah no problem, hope you'll find the gaming laptop you'll enjoy for life! this is the amount I wanted to spend. haha
    but then I held back & saw games that went on sale for like $2.79 to $4.99
    these were games that used to be $20 or $14.99
    had to get some. but the new ones that released last year or this year, I wanted to get that tomb raider or walking dead, but I think I'll just wait for the Christmas sale.

Hubby and I spent about $150 together. I kept saying that I wasn't going to spend more.... yet every day I kept finding games on sale that I wanted :P

I spent less than $50, and $30 of that was on a 4 pack of borderlands 2 which I gave out to friends as birthday presents.

I didn't spend much because I knew I wasn't gonna get to play them any way.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Sadly my pc was broken for the most part of this sale so I got nada. :/

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    I spent less than $50, and $30 of that was on a 4 pack of borderlands 2 which I gave out to friends as birthday presents.

I didn't spend much because I knew I wasn't gonna get to play them any way.
    man, thanks for reminding me I've yet to play borderlands 2, it came with my video card! I already got around to install the game, but now I gotta apply updates & play it. I really hope this game is fun though. but yeah, i'm pretty much the same, I only bought a few games that have short storylines and... replay action I guess. I was tempted to get that legendary skyrim edition, but I heard from a friend to avoid it all costs... including bioshock infinite. I mean I would like to play it, have you tried it?

I just tried our Torchlight 2. It's pretty fun!
    www.mmoraven.com - mmo and mmorpg portal

Quote Originally Posted by Kenoi View Post
    I was tempted to get that legendary skyrim edition, but I heard from a friend to avoid it all costs... including bioshock infinite. I mean I would like to play it, have you tried it?
    o.O Skyrim was amazing imo, there's a stupid amount of replay value and stuff to do in each playthrough. I'm 60 hours in on my current character, and I haven't even started the main story quest! If you're into any other Bethesda game, or open world RPGs in general, you'll love it. Bioshock Infinite was super awesome as well. The combat feels a little "Ugh this again" about 3/4 way through the game, but the story has you so wrapped up you don't even care. It's one of the best story lines I've ever seen, and feels completely different to the first 2 Bioshock games (which I played halfway through each and didn't like, but that's me.)

Seriously, you're missing out big time if you're into those types of games.

Thread Information