Thread: Steamgifts

Default Steamgifts

Totally thought I posted about this in here but I guess not. Unless I did and just can't find the thread :P

Win Steam Gifts or Create a Giveaway for Your Gaming Community

You basically just use points that you accrue from the site to enter into Steam game giveaways. All of the games are put up by Steam users. I actually thought the site was just bs, but 2 days after I joined I won Civ IV. And in the past 2 days I've won 2 more games

The way you accrue points is that every time someone puts a game up as a giveaway you get a certain percentage of what the game costs. For example someone puts a game up for $5, you get 5 points. I don't remember the percentage to game cost ratio is but it's on the FAQ if you're interested. Your points cap out at 300. I use my points every morning and they are always back up at 300.

There are also "contributor only" giveaways which means that you can not enter if you have not put anything up as a giveaway. I think I've put up about 3 games now.

Anyways, enjoy

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Crap... just found the original post.

Ummmmm..... search on here sucks, just saying :P

Lol, the search isn't the best, I'll agree with that.

I found the site from your old thread. I haven't been on steamgifts in weeks though and was starting to forget about it.

Thanks for the reminder again.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Haha No problem :P

This looks like a pretty good way to get some freebies . I will have to familiarize myself with this site a bit more.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Thread Information