Default PS4 now or later

A friend of mine says he's waiting a year before getting his PS4 because he thinks when it first comes out there will likely be allot of bugs and other issues.

He also thinks it will be cheaper a year from now.

I tend to disagree but I haven't seen any facts to support either one of us.

Personally, I think it would be better to have it now anyway.

Even if there are bugs, why would you want to listen to everyone talk about having one for a whole year before you get one?

I won't be getting either system for awhile either, for me, I don't see the point in dishing out 600 dollars when I have a PC now capable of playing games on par with the PS4, or more likely, a lot better.

I'm with Trunks on this one. Most games I want to play, I can play on my PC which has far better hardware all around. New tech is always a gamble. Odds are there will be bugs so best bet is probably to wait a few revisions before buying. Price will almost definitely have dropped a year from now.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

I've seen more than one person on Facebook that has it already pre-ordered. I just facepalm and move on.

I mean if I didn't play games on my PC, I'd probably pre order it as well. I wouldn't want to be sitting around playing my 360, that's for sure.

I'd like to hold off and wait to see what happens, but my girlfriend's got other plans. She's gonna go wait opening night 3 hours away where they're doing midnight release the crazy woman, which is more dedication than I've got xD I don't think it'll be buggy so much, just there's not a whole ton of launch titles that interest me on top of dropping ~$500 on a console.

I would also recommend waiting. At least a couple of moths. I'm cautious of the new consoles, because I don't want stuff like the old X360 versions RROD happening to something I paid so much

i got ps4 on launch the best thing to buy no, they are doing updates and making sure that the system runs smooth i have yet to have problems with the system it's self but battlefield 4 has given me trouble i have lost my story mode save file 5 times and on the fifth time i was about almost done the game and now i have to start over again, but
    don't let that stop you from buying it now.

It probably won't be cheaper in a year, but I don't really think there's much point in having one now. Sure, it's exciting to have new hardware, but there are only 2 games right now I would want (killzone and knack, neither of which are games I would have gotten on a last gen console) and there is no ps3 backwards compatibility (unsure about ps1/ps2 compatibility). I might get one mid-late next year, but even then it might be too early, since the games I want that will be out by then are also coming to ps3/360.

I'm going with Eps on this one,

not too many good games are out for it, but i'm sure they look great (graphic-wise). I'll probably get one a year later.
    I'm still collecting some games for ps3/ps2... and also getting into PC gaming lately

Thread Information