Default The king Of Spades

Been playing this game for years, Perhaps the best game I ever played. The game i have invested the most time into. It is a Persistant Browser-Based Game (PBBG). The game hit a snag ran into some lag and bugs. The game owner/programmer ran into some issues when changing the code. But the game is about to be back up and running.

This is a open world game, can build your own realms city's. weapons armor it is a game based on super hero's/ villains. In a player controlled world. We make the quests to gain levels. But to some up it up the coding is fixing to be done. Having one more drive and here within the next few months the game will go from a temp server to the next stage. And i am looking for people that are willing to try out the best game I have ever played.

Would be willing to let anyone that wanted to see the game log into one of my accounts, so they could get a good feel for them game.

Contact me if you want to get that log in password. is where you could log in.

It wont let me post the link yet. But can ask me for it or search for The King of spades.

Not the owner of the game, not trying to get money. Just looking for players for a great game.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Its a no download game by the way. All played in the browser. So easy to check out.

This is the first time I hear about this game, I actually looked it up online just now, and it appears it's divided in several levels, all of them named after each major arcana in the tarot. Quite interesting for a girl who is into this kind if thing. It looks like a really complete and rich game, would love to give it a try.

Seems to be interesting!

I've been looking for this a long time

Thread Information