Default Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

Hey,
    this is my first review IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT JUST WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT THERE
    Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ra_box_art.jpg

Overview

This game is an online FPS of epic proportions that incorporates real world physics all in one game! Being a mod/stand alone add-on to Red Orchestra:Conbined Arms this game really showed people that tripwire interactive(games creater and publisher) meant business.

Online mode was the what the creators focused on besides that was practice which doesn't desirve a paragraph you just play on a map with bots with the worse AI ever. Back to the online mode the teams are split into Axis and Allies you can usually pick(There's not many servers or people ). Each class has limited slots for example the sniper class only has 1 slot so you better be quick!

Physics

The game is known to have a realistic physics and I personally like it but other people who are used to cod aren't good with it. Here are the list of popular physic features Bullet drop, Armor deflection & properties, Bullettrajectories, Flight times, and more.

Rating and My Thoughts

I love this game it's tons of fun and never gets old and when playing with friends LAN PARTY it's a no brainer. The only con I can thing of is the lack of players on the servers there is a ton of servers but not many of them are active!

I'd rate this 8/10 I would recommend this to any pc gamer
    Last edited by Imperial_Kade; 11-06-2013 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Just some little errors

Send me FR on Steam
    Imperial_Kade

Interesting review,been awhile since we've had one here. realistic physics are always fun, might pick this game up if it comes on sale for steam. I've always enjoyed WWII games.

Thread Information