Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    I don't know what the fuss was about. But then again, I'm not North Korean so maybe that's why I don't see a big deal.

I liked the movie, maybe because I went in with low expectations, but it did make me laugh a few times. Other than that, it's just stupid funny. And I think they made a lot more money off this thing because they made a big fuss, otherwise, I don't see the movie doing that well in theaters.
    The whole fuss was that North Korea took the fact that they're trying to kill Kim Jong Un as an act of war against them, and made all sorts of threats against the states. Then, some threats were made against any theaters that showed the film, and Sony's networks got hacked. Sony stated that any theaters that didn't want to show it didn't have to, and so many pulled out that Sony didn't see the point in releasing it anymore and cancelled it. The only reason people cared about it was that they thought North Korea was controlling what we can and cannot watch. Eventually, North Korea said that they weren't the ones doing the hacking and threatening theaters, and even offered to help figure out who it was to clear their name. I guess Sony decided that this was good enough and released it in a few places. My story could be off a bit, but that's more or less how it went down.

Anyways, I watched it last night. It was entertaining, much better than I expected it to be, but it wasn't anything special.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    The whole fuss was that North Korea took the fact that they're trying to kill Kim Jong Un as an act of war against them, and made all sorts of threats against the states. Then, some threats were made against any theaters that showed the film, and Sony's networks got hacked. Sony stated that any theaters that didn't want to show it didn't have to, and so many pulled out that Sony didn't see the point in releasing it anymore and cancelled it. The only reason people cared about it was that they thought North Korea was controlling what we can and cannot watch. Eventually, North Korea said that they weren't the ones doing the hacking and threatening theaters, and even offered to help figure out who it was to clear their name. I guess Sony decided that this was good enough and released it in a few places. My story could be off a bit, but that's more or less how it went down.

Anyways, I watched it last night. It was entertaining, much better than I expected it to be, but it wasn't anything special.
    Lol, I know the story. I just meant, there didn't need to be a fuss about it. It's just a movie. T Here are a lot more offensive stuff out there.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

i origins was the last movie i've seen, i thought it was really good Also rec. watched predestination.. I really loved it but hated too,it was such a weird movie lol

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I've been hearing it's great but just really f'd up. I'm looking forward to watching it!
    Definitely messed up hahahaaha

Saw American Sniper. Was good but as a canadian it can be hard to relate to the "AMERICCCAAA" vibes it sometimes gives off. I also heard there's might be some.. controversy regarding Chris Kyle, which was kind of in my head but I tried to take the movie as it is.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Watched the Interview. Holy crap, it's the best move I've seen in a long time. I've watched most of the Rogen/Franco comedies, but for me this one beats them all out.

I still gotta see The Interview I love seth and franco.

Saw 'The Fury'. I liked it! There was no slow build up, just "HERE WE GO GUYS. TANK LIFE."
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

22 jump street, it was pretty meh

Dracula Untold. It's pretty good. The acting is a bit poor especially I'm the beginning but the graphics are good. I can't wait for the sequel.

Last one I saw was the giver, it really digs deep, the topic of it is well known, about how to solve war and violence problem in the world, they gave a strategy for it. Worth watching, but want something new, similar to divergent

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

The enders game, i liked all of it

Watched Rogue One and it is great

Thread Information