Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Happy 2014
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy 2014

Blog Entries

Default Happy 2014

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2014 brings everyone riches!

I can feel a zombie apocalypse nearing. Can't wait!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yeah happy new year
    my new games:
    Day:z
    max payne 3
    arma 3
    payday:3

Send me FR on Steam
    Imperial_Kade

Blog Entries

Happy new year to everyone!
    Hope this year only the best for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    I can feel a zombie apocalypse nearing. Can't wait!
    Are you ready?
    I think we stand a better chance of survival then in video games, as we're not impeded by the lack of prompts to pick up anything we want..

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_Kade View Post
    Yeah happy new year
    my new games:
    Day:z
    max payne 3
    arma 3
    payday:3
    How is DayZ? Heard there were a ton of bugs making nearly unplayable.

You should get Payday 2, so much better than the first..
    Last edited by Knibbler; 01-01-2014 at 04:14 AM.
    If you send me FR, let me know who you are!

Blog Entries

yeah payday 2 was much better.

Also HAPPY NEWYEAR!
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

happy new year! this is the new year where I actually try out the new bioshock infinite. at a good price too $9. from the steam sale.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Knibbler View Post

Are you ready?
    I think we stand a better chance of survival then in video games, as we're not impeded by the lack of prompts to pick up anything we want..
    Haha! I agree.

And I am definitely ready. I have my little collection of knives and Katana ready to go!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Happy New Year everyone!

did anyone make any resolutions?

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    Haha! I agree.

And I am definitely ready. I have my little collection of knives and Katana ready to go!
    I live in an area filled with rednecks. They may not be the brightest in the world but their shoot first ask later attitude will be very beneficial in a zombie apocalypse. My area would be clear of zombies within a week.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

This is actually the first year that I've made no resolutions whatsoever. Actually, the thought didn't even cross my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziek88 View Post
    I live in an area filled with rednecks. They may not be the brightest in the world but their shoot first ask later attitude will be very beneficial in a zombie apocalypse. My area would be clear of zombies within a week.
    lol, its quite the same here. A bunch of farmers and hunters(almost everyone is hunting and got a bunch of rifles) And those who dont hunt drive like maniacs so a few zombies will probably end like roadkill.

This year I didnt really promise anything I would or wouldnt do.

Thread Information