Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Season 4

I do like a good susan. I'm too inconsistent top lane though. Did a lot of jungle susan season 3 though.

I've finally been more active in team ranked. Played a bunch of 3s with a plat 1 team and was pumped to not feel like deadweight. Actually outfarmed and outplayed my lane opponents.

My more appropriately ranked 5s team is going well too. We placed brobze 4 which sucks but will climb fast. 26 LP for one win and now that we aren't facing new teams of plats they are easy wins. We should at least climb to silver easily. Out game last night was the beerfest approach. We won hard early, played like fools. Then decided to win and aced them 3 times in a row. Dumb play against better opponents but hey, it's bronze and half of us had just come home from a pub.

Just made it to Gold III in the game. First time getting this high. At one point, I went from my Gold IV promo to Gold V with 0 LP.

My Lulu has been carrying me. 9:2 win/loss ratio now with her. Won my two promos with her (lost one with morgana due to troll top).

On another note, the GF ranked team got demoted to Silver V lol, due to inactivity.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Its a bit sad(with the gf team), I would play but sadly I dont have time.

I'm usually up for ranked team games. I want the end of season wards. Also, I have a gold 1 TT team that could use some pushing but my friends aren't able to play at that level yet so just been keeping it from decay till I can find people able to handle it.

I always seem to be on when nobody else is though. I do see Linux and Kade on pretty often though.

Gamer, lost how? In league?

I support through my ranked games (and my normals) and I'm currently stuck in Bronze III. Started in Silver lost my way to bronze because I didn't support. Not saying that the supports we had weren't any good I just feel it takes a sort of finesse to support. And I would play my off lane (Top) and we'd lose terribly but with my supports my Win/Loss Ratio is phenomenal. Bah Ramble Ramble Ramble

I guess I go up a division every month, just made Gold 2.

Lost the first game in my promos because of Riot's servers lagging, 2 people never loaded and I kept disconnecting. Wasn't even a loss forgiven but won the next 2. First time this high in ranked.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

This has been my life all season...

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

Remember that time solo queue was an accurate representation of how good someone was?

Me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by xLykos View Post
    This has been my life all season...

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Oh yeah, that happened to me a handful of times. I opened a thread about it where I got booted and that match never showed up in my history, it happened again this past weekend.

I was in my promos to Gold 1 this weekend, as you can guess, I was disconnected. BUT I was able to reconnect after maybe 20 mins, but by then it was too late, no way to come back. Should have been a loss prevented but nope.

Their Double IP weekend didn't work so well because of all those disconnects.

I just bought a new router to replace my old one. It was like 8 years old or something like that. So hopefully that helps the problem

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

Thread Information