Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 4

Default Season 4

Anyone else here doing Ranked games for Season 4?

I never really took an interest the first two seasons, but since Season 3, I've found the competition a way to keep interested in the game. I just finished my 10th ranked game to be placed in a division, they put me in Silver III. Better than Season 3, where they started me off at Bronze IV for some reason.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I haven't got a chance to do my ranked games yet, probably end up going like 5-5 and gettting bronze -_-

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

I got stuck in bronze this season because I was trying to carry my friend to silver. Found out he is the uncarrayable. Hopefully I get back to silver quickily, I'm on brozne 1.

I read they did a soft reset on MMR for ranked. So basically it was all about how many wins you got this season for your placement.

Currently 3-2, seems impossible to get a competent team for 2 games in a row

Quote Originally Posted by xLykos View Post
    Currently 3-2, seems impossible to get a competent team for 2 games in a row
    For the first 10 games, I actually started off at 5-0, then lost 4 in a row and thought that Riot is setting me up to finish 5-5, but ended up winning the 10th game and finished 6-4.

Then my first official game in Silver III, we get a troll top and of course, we lose.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Well to further extend my point of not being able to win 2 in a row... I had an ap Teemo go adc and I also had a guy that wouldn't trade me so I had to end up jungling Blitz... So yeah we lost that one

Last season put me off of playing solo queue pretty badly. I placed silver V and was gaining approx 35 lp per win. Then I literally had 15 matches in a row where I had a minimum of 1 afk on my team. Not the kind that doesn't load in. They kind that loads in runs to their lane, says something like "Imma Feed!!!!" and then proceeds to do just that. I say minimum of 1 because about half had 2 or 3 of them. Was awesome. Can't seem to give myself the motivation to do solo queue again.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by xLykos View Post
    Well to further extend my point of not being able to win 2 in a row... I had an ap Teemo go adc and I also had a guy that wouldn't trade me so I had to end up jungling Blitz... So yeah we lost that one
    That sucks :/ game would have been so much more fun if half of the community was banned, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziek88 View Post
    Last season put me off of playing solo queue pretty badly. I placed silver V and was gaining approx 35 lp per win. Then I literally had 15 matches in a row where I had a minimum of 1 afk on my team. Not the kind that doesn't load in. They kind that loads in runs to their lane, says something like "Imma Feed!!!!" and then proceeds to do just that. I say minimum of 1 because about half had 2 or 3 of them. Was awesome. Can't seem to give myself the motivation to do solo queue again.
    I know how much that sucks! I actually stopped playing ranked because of games like that. I also had 10+ games with at least an afk or feeder/troll on my team, forced me to go from Silver I to Silver II and I just gave up because I couldn't even get back to the qualifiers because of my team. I lost a lot of LP from LP decay, but I was so demotivated to play.

Ended up going 6-4 and getting Silver 4, at least it's not bronze lol

I'll be happy placing in silver. I plan to eventually duo queue with a friend of mine. We play well off each other and if we both bring our game we can usually carry teams. Just gotta be in the mood to do it.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Thread Information