Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 4

I had to say screw it and break out the jungle Wukong and carry my teams to the W. I ended up going 15-8-19, 12-1-10, and 6-0-9 and went 3-0 with the Monkey King.

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

Won my first promo series got promoted to silver 2. Which is weird because I swore I placed into silver 4...

Quote Originally Posted by xLykos View Post
    Won my first promo series got promoted to silver 2. Which is weird because I swore I placed into silver 4...
    Very cool, congrats!

I'm in my promo to move up to Silver II now. Haven't played any of the promo games yet.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I couldn't even get out of silver 4 last season because of how bad my teams were. Started playing carry jungles this season and I'm already in silver 2 lol

Quote Originally Posted by xLykos View Post
    I couldn't even get out of silver 4 last season because of how bad my teams were. Started playing carry jungles this season and I'm already in silver 2 lol
    Nice, I checked your stats, I figured you were doing either a lot of jungling or top. I'm 3-1 with Jungle Shaco. People always complain when I pick him, but they don't understand! My one loss came from a game with an afk.

My choice of jungler last season was Nocturne.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

I broke out Nocturne for the first time this season a few games ago, the other team was like "why can't this Nocturne be on our team?" lmfao

Finally got the motivation to start doing my placements. Only 2 in but that's two matches I can put in the W category. Also 2 for 2 on being asked if I was a smurf. Looks like I just need to keep getting mid lane in ranked. Hoping I can keep this going. Seems mid bronze to mid silver players lack any familiarity with Brand and Syndra.
    Last edited by Ziek88; 03-10-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

I somehow made it to Silver I, I used to play a ranked game once every 2-3 days after work when I had time and a few days ago, I didn't even notice I was in my series.

I was Silver I last season too, let's see if I can actually make it to gold.

I made the mistake of trying to carry my friend to silver, he's a new level 30 and for some reason doesn't have a great grasp on the game. So I ended up going 4/6 in my promo and getting placed in Bronze 1. Stopped playing for 2 or 3 months and just started again last weekend. Took me a week to get out of Bronze, one my first Promo series, went 3-1. Be nice if I could get to gold, but I don't see myself getting there all the way from silver 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I made the mistake of trying to carry my friend to silver, he's a new level 30 and for some reason doesn't have a great grasp on the game. So I ended up going 4/6 in my promo and getting placed in Bronze 1. Stopped playing for 2 or 3 months and just started again last weekend. Took me a week to get out of Bronze, one my first Promo series, went 3-1. Be nice if I could get to gold, but I don't see myself getting there all the way from silver 5.
    There's still a chance.

I don't know if I'll be getting to Gold, the game generally tries to screw me over around this time. I was Silver I last season too, went to my series a couple of times, but lost and went all the way down to Silver II. Was, not, fun. And then I stopped playing.

Thread Information