Default Finally getting an upgrade

Just threw some new parts into my PC. Still downloading games but we'll see how it goes! I switched from AMD to Intel as well, just to mix it up a bit.

Now running an i5 4670K @ 3.40GHz, haven't OC'd yet. Also have a GTX 650 I got for Christmas and a new mobo. It's a bit of an upgrade from what I can tell compared to the Radeon 6670 I was using, but I'm most excited about the processor and the eventual GTX 760 I'll be buying (hopefully before summer!) so I'm kinda stoked to be moving towards pcmasterrace a little more.

First games I'll be trying are Hearts, Spider Solitaire and Minesweeper.......or Skyrim, TERA:Rising, and Rift. I'm curious to see how Shadowplay works as well.

Nice system, definitely tops mine. I also prefer Intel over AMD. Cost a little more, but definitely better performance and quality.

Thats Excellent!
    In the future, I would like to upgrade to the GTX 700 series... but as of now, I'm glad with GTX 670.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Nice system, definitely tops mine. I also prefer Intel over AMD. Cost a little more, but definitely better performance and quality.
    Yeah it's what I've been told. I forked out a little more than I wanted to but it'll last me in the long run!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenoi View Post
    Thats Excellent!
    In the future, I would like to upgrade to the GTX 700 series... but as of now, I'm glad with GTX 670.
    I was looking at the 670 but it's too much cash at the moment. The 760 isn't too terrible compared to other cards and handles everything fairly well so it's what I'm leaning more towards, haha.

Whelp, the 760 is ordered

Byebye console gaming! It's been fun, but I've got better things to see now.

Now to get some more games than just WoW and LoL to get playing, haha. Any suggestions? TERA is nice and I'm already playing it, and just bought ESO as well.

Thread Information