Default Twitch Plays Pokemon

Ever want to play Pokemon on the same savefile with 1,000's of other people at the same time?

No?

Well now you can:
    Twitch

You issue commands such as "a, b, left , right, up, down, start and select" in chat. Then 20 seconds later your command will be issued in the game. All while thousands of other people are doing the same thing. It's great. So far they have about 10 days play time and I think they're on there way to the seventh badge. We're making some good progress, though we did use a master ball on a Zubat.
    Last edited by Trunks; 02-23-2014 at 01:48 AM.

Just keep in mind that there's two different ways to enter commands...you can vote between democracy and anarchy. Democratic mode means top answer after ~15 seconds is what command is taken. With anarchy, EVERY command gets entered. It's a hell of a show. I can't believe that it's already close to the second badge. A good ~6 hours was trying to cut the tree in Celadon city.

haha, I saw this awhile ago an haven't looked at it since. Reconnected just in time to see some people managing to go through the list and release a bunch of pokemon. All that leveling. Gone. Zubat was one of the ones to go.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

My coworker showed me last week, we literally stood there and stared at it for 20 mins before we realized he only moved like 5 feet. It was hilarious.

And it's actually in a pokemon fight! Never thought I'd see this. Ponyta v Omanyte.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

The best part was when they some how managed to catch zapados, I don't know how, but they did. Then they went to the PC to try an get them out and chaos broke loose. They ended up releasing 3 or 4 Pokemon, including their Veinsaur. It took them about 12 hours to get all the pokemon out they needed.

Thread Information