Default Diablo 3 & Loot 2.0

Anyone here play D3? Whaddya think of the new patch?

Been playing the **** out of it myself, loving every minute of it. Totally recommend giving it another go if you dismissed it in its previous state.

And Reaper of Souls is looking awesome as well.

Also we should play together ;]

Sig by TheMangler

I have tried it but hasnt played enough to say what I like about it.

It's been great! I've been playing as much as I can, it's revived the entire game. Even the reddit community was taking a huge nose dive, and has now grown to be more popular than ever.

Definitely going in the right direction! I posted a Bnet ID thread as well, I can't navigate to it on mobile right now but there's a few names in there IIRC. Add me up and I'll play some time

Despite not playing D3 for months and months, and the patch fixing up some much needed things.... I got on this weekend for a hot minute, but I still feel like I have to *force* myself to play, like I'm just running through the motions and doing the same tedious runs/acts and over and over again. It honestly really depresses me. I want to fall in love with this game SO badly, but it just doesn’t do it for me. I blame myself for setting my standards incredibly high for this sequel, which is something I never do. It doesn’t help that the expansion is so… meh sounding. Crusader seems like a generic, boring class. A class that should been released with game so that the expansion could have included something unique. And another act is awesome…. but the acts in D3 are so short, quick and easy to get through in the first place (well, until you get to the really high difficulty levels) that I find myself having a hard time getting even excited a little.

That being said.... the new patch is pretty sweet. It was well needed and I have absolutely no complaints. Getting gear is a million times better, that's for sure! I’m going to play a bit more this week. I’m hoping that the combination of working on the super high difficultly levels and the patch with the much better gear drops will suck me back into the game. I also hear that there are many, many more positive changes to the game once the expansion comes out. Apparently Blizzard listened to all of the fan complaints and changed quite a few of the major ones. I’m excited to see what they’ve changed About time they started listening to the fans

Well after a some time playing I think its a bit to easy getting rare and legendary loot(Still on act 1 and got 1 legendary and countless rares)

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    Well after a some time playing I think its a bit to easy getting rare and legendary loot(Still on act 1 and got 1 legendary and countless rares)
    It definitely is. My husband also hasn't played D3 in like 6+ months and got on this past weekend as well. He literally replaced ALL of his gear within hours.

Yeah legendary loot is crazy now. I got 4 items this morning, but keep in mind legendary doesn't always mean better. Got one good replacement though! Went from 400k toughness to 715 but my DPS is still around 60k so I've got a lot more runs to do

this loot mode ruined spec variety, so every1 just copy top specs in a couple of days, thats sad..

Thread Information