Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    Just took this and recieved:

You scored 34% Geeky, 69% Cranial and 52% Introverted.

This is a great place to be, right smack in the middle of it all. There's not a single stereotype I can force on you, and trust me, I've tried! You've managed to escape the geekiness you've come across, and that seems to be working for you.

You may find people are most likely drawn to you and your ability to be a chameleon. Adaptability is your middle name and you are quite dependable.

Sometimes being a chameleon can find you loosing your inner self. Being in the middle of the spectrum leaves your life with some grey area. Make sure you take time doing the things that make you feel fulfilled in life. Make a list of things that you enjoy and make a point to practice them often. And continue being you because people will love you for it!

29%

I'm just happy they had stuff in there about telescopes and "created a forum" lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

You scored 73% Geeky, 76% Cranial and 55% Introverted. You are quirky, intelligent, and like to fly solo. You're too curious to live a hermit's life and would much rather be working on some sort of interesting project though be it alone.

You might find it hard to connect with other people or you might have anxiety in social situations. It may be easier to avoid people as much as possible, but this will only limit the possiblies in your life. The world needs the contibution of people with brains like yours! So what to do? Baby steps. Whenever something feel uncomfortable socially, it's usually the right thing to do. Step outside your comfort zone a bit, take a deep breath and don't be afraid to ask the people around you for help.
    I don't know why I got such high geeky percentage? Maybe because I answered all the questions correctly instead of picking the funny answers? idk.

Just noticed the other one eps posted:

You scored 61% Geeky, 89% Cranial and 58% Introverted.
    The rest is exactly the same text as Trunks'.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Just took this and recieved:
    You got great but I got perfect

I don't know why I got such high geeky percentage? Maybe because I answered all the questions correctly instead of picking the funny answers? idk.
    I answered them correctly best I could too. I'm assuming that the questions along the lines of "what is volume" are linked to your cranial score. Social interaction ones are linked to your introverted score, and the rest (what show would you marathon?) are linked to your geeky.

Just took the other one and this is what I got.

"Cool Introvert
    50% Geeky, 79% Cranial and 54% Introverted!

Cool Introvert

You scored 50% Geeky, 79% Cranial and 54% Introverted! Brilliant! This is so very exciting because you have managed to maintain your intelligence yet steer clear of the path to geekiness. You are the rarest of the rare, not many people score in this category. I don't know if you realize the delicate balance between smarts and geekiness, yet you have overcome!!

You most likely have a strong passion for reading or some other hobby you can cultivate on your own, and this can be a wonderful creative outlet. Make sure you take the time to develop strong interpersonal relationships as they may not come as easily to you, though they are vital for a fulfilling life. It takes much effort to mantain them at times, but their benefits far outweight their draw backs."

i am very geeky .

I'm gonna give myself a solid -14 because I'm not even geeky enough to want to bother to take it

Sig by TheMangler

I scored 6% I must be pretty cool. Lol

Thread Information