Thread: Gauntlet Reboot

Default Gauntlet Reboot

I Can Get Behind That: They're Rebooting Gauntlet | Geekologie

"So they're remaking the arcade classic Gauntlet. This is one of the very few reboots I don't actually have a problem with. That is a RARITY. Like finding a diamond at the beach. Obviously, since I have the most experience with spells I will be playing as the wizard. The game will be released this summer for the PC."

I AM SO EXCITED.

Oh my god this is awesome! I remember sinking so many quarters at our movie theater before we bought an N64...and then sunk countless hours into that one! Easily one of my favorite series. Can't wait to show this to my brother, we're both gonna go off the radar for about a month with this game haha.

LOL Me too! I remember when my ex kept my PS2 when I moved out... but I still had Dark Legacy. One of the first things I bought myself was another PS2 just so that I could keep playing that damn game :P

And the bowling alley I used to go to constantly as a kid had the arcade version. So many hours and quarters spend on that damn thing. Ah, good times.

Weird that it's only on PC though. Not that that bothers me haha I'm just surprised.

Oh man, I just remembered that there is this techno metal song from yearssss ago (when I was in High School) that was made from sound clips from Gauntlet: Dark Legacy. I will totally have to search for that and post it. It was awesome :P

YES! A thousand times yes! I don't buy many games at launch. This however, my be one of the rare exceptions. I loved gauntlet. Such a darn good game.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    LOL Me too! I remember when my ex kept my PS2 when I moved out... but I still had Dark Legacy. One of the first things I bought myself was another PS2 just so that I could keep playing that damn game :P

And the bowling alley I used to go to constantly as a kid had the arcade version. So many hours and quarters spend on that damn thing. Ah, good times.

Weird that it's only on PC though. Not that that bothers me haha I'm just surprised.

Oh man, I just remembered that there is this techno metal song from yearssss ago (when I was in High School) that was made from sound clips from Gauntlet: Dark Legacy. I will totally have to search for that and post it. It was awesome :P
    Yeah the PC kinda throws me, the same screen co-op is what makes the game! Well let's hope it goes over well. I'd hate for it to be a dud.

And find that song! It's got me intrigued and I'm not finding anything older than 2011 haha.

Thread Information