Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Everyone hated d aredevil. But me ...then again. Everybody loved Spiderman two but me. The directors cut of daredevil is horrid and they should defiantly be happy they didn't release it as the final version. This post is starting to become more about marvel in general and less about guardians of galaxies. It to me seems when the marvel games wer in there prime the movies wer just getting good when they started making great movies the games flopped. But now days people will play stupid facebook marvel games just becuase there favorite hero is in it. Its a gimmick even tho the movies are quality the they pretty much carry the grunt of the fandom . And girls like suoerguys.....captain America iron man bat man any man ....but spiderman he is the ***** hero for the kids who will never be fit

It kind of has become about the MCU in general, but that's okay because they're part of the same "series" if you will, so it's okay.

I remember the good old days with marvel alliance . That was the avenger movie of my childhood . I can only imagine how these kids see these movies what impressions they leave . I kinda wish I could enjoy that again
    THE ORIGINAL
    linxisme

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Yep Daredevil TV show is supposed to air early 2015. Hopefully it's about 20 times better than the movie.
    I actually never saw the movie but I've heard nothing but terrible things about it. Even from Affleck who was upset the movie turned out to be terrible because DD is his favorite superhero and he was so excited to get the part. I really wasn't into Daredevil as a superhero until recently... but now that I've read some of his stuff, I really like him.

I remember my cousin being so into the comics of this series back then...

I just want to see the raccoon shooting that gun according to the previews. haha!
    nah, I'm actually going to check it out, It must be worth watching

I just still can't believe that DC said they don't want a Wonder Woman movie yet, as the world isn't ready for it (or something along those lines, I can't find the context now of course lol.)

But then Marvel comes up in here like "Here's a tree and a talking raccoon! Have fun guys! "

It's pretty awesome lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I just still can't believe that DC said they don't want a Wonder Woman movie yet, as the world isn't ready for it (or something along those lines, I can't find the context now of course lol.)

But then Marvel comes up in here like "Here's a tree and a talking raccoon! Have fun guys! "

It's pretty awesome lol.
    Well, they seem to be taking their DCU differently than Marvel. I feel like DC is just going to keep introducing new JLA characters in the MoS sequels, as opposed to making individual films and bringing them together like Marvel has been

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    Well, they seem to be taking their DCU differently than Marvel. I feel like DC is just going to keep introducing new JLA characters in the MoS sequels, as opposed to making individual films and bringing them together like Marvel has been
    Yeah that's true, I never really looked at it that way. The Marvel way is working out a lot better imo, but the hype for the Batman V Superman is unreal for me.

Yeah that's true, I never really looked at it that way. The Marvel way is working out a lot better imo, but the hype for the Batman V Superman is unreal for me.
    So far, yeah, but that's because we've only gotten one film in the DC film universe :P. I think that the way they're handling things will work out better for them than if they tried to directly emulate what Marvel has been doing.

It's pretty awesome lol.
    I dont understand how could wonder woman have her own movie. How boring would a film about the kitchen and making sandwiches the world is not read for a independent women super hero movie. This 1950 dont ya know
    THE ORIGINAL
    linxisme

Thread Information