Default Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes

So who else went and got this beta copy of the fox enhinenfor 30$ . Wondering all the way to there house why it was only 30$. And how in the world a fanboy like yourself had this slip by you. Then you got home and before it got un the system you anticipated the game of your life.
    then 3 hours later the credits rolled and you found out you had just been used. Hideo kojima made a early Betts release of his fox engine for a game he will be releasing next year.. I got every trophy still I am noy satisfied until the phantom pain is in my ps4.

The xbox edition comes with special raiden missions wtf
    THE ORIGINAL
    linxisme

Yeah I heard that it was stupid short. I remember hearing somewhere that it was beaten in 10 minutes, skipping all cutscenes and side-missions as well. That's crazy! At least it wasn't a full priced game, though. Half the gameplay deserves half the price.

Yes but it wasn't even half the gameplay . The phantom pain is going to be a open world massive game. This one is a single map with 12 missions that have nothing to do with each other its all to show off the engine. A warning would had been nice at least.
    This game was about 1/100 of the real thing. It should had been dlc. However even this primer takes a whopping 21gb. I can only imagine how much the phantom pain will be . The graphics are not fully updated either . Ground zeroes was on ps3 and 360 also . The phantom pain will not be on ps3 from what I understand.
    THE ORIGINAL
    linxisme

It's supposed to be a prologue to tide people over until Phantom Pain, which still isn't supposed to come out for a while. I might pick it up when it comes down in price, but I have too many other games to play right now to justify spending $30 on something this short.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    It's supposed to be a prologue to tide people over until Phantom Pain, which still isn't supposed to come out for a while. I might pick it up when it comes down in price, but I have too many other games to play right now to justify spending $30 on something this short.
    Metal gear online had more content and gameplay and that was fee with mgs
    this is to help get more money to finish phantom Paine ground zeroes could had easily been including with the phantom pain and nobody would had felt like it was that great of a valued content. Its a quick undergrads version of fox engine its not nearly running on its full potential and I played it on the ps4.
    THE ORIGINAL
    linxisme

Quote Originally Posted by linxisme View Post
    Metal gear online had more content and gameplay and that was fee with mgs
    this is to help get more money to finish phantom Paine ground zeroes could had easily been including with the phantom pain and nobody would had felt like it was that great of a valued content. Its a quick undergrads version of fox engine its not nearly running on its full potential and I played it on the ps4.
    I know what it is, and they never said anything about needing money, that's pure speculation. What Kojima DID say, however, was that Phantom Pain will still probably take a few years to come out (aka later than 2015) and he wanted to give fans a taste of the fox engine and what's to come. No, it's not a full game, but it's worth it to big MGS fans. Like I said though, it doesn't really make sense for me to spend $30 on something like that when I have so many other games to play

Metal Gear Solid 5 Comparison: See the Difference…: Metal Gear Solid 5 Comparison: See the Difference Between PS3 PS4 - YouTube I consider myself a fanboy of the mgs series and.....well....its just feels like a beta . Like a tech demo video kojima was defiantly just spitting this out for money the idea that this was a well planned move to show off a beta of a magnificent game engine and only show minimum performance od this engine and it not be for money is crazy.
    Since mgs5 won't be on the ps3 or 360 yhat really to me make even less of a purposes other then to increase profits to even manufacture this game for the 3rd gen systems.
    To me I think its strictly money waster and and all mgs fans will buy it I did. I dont regret it I just dont think it was Needed or a positive installment to the series it should had been labeled tech demo.
    THE ORIGINAL
    linxisme

I have just read a small article about it. Apart from being short the writer really hated the tapes you collect.

SPOILER

Apparantly they went as far as hearing someone rape a hostage.

End OF SPOILER

Yeah its really rather dull if you ask me. You collect tapes from Chico and pax from the psp peacewalker mgs.
    Which to me makes it really more of a ending to peacewalker then a prologue for the phantom tom pain. I will never believe for a second d hideo was going to release this game from the start. It is a tech demo once again . A under developed engine. But you could do the same thj ng to mari o if yoy didn't make a game of hi. Since 07 . All the gimmicks and cheery fan service . It was mebt to spark the interests of people who may not had payed 60$ for the phantom paine . Well with this and I am sure a few dlc packs for ground zeroes you won't be able to find a copy that has not been purchased on the release day.
    THE ORIGINAL
    linxisme

Thread Information