Thread: HAckers

Default HAckers

Whelp, I encountered what I'm pretty sure was either a hacker or someone who found an exploit and used it. We were 2/2 on a ranked team and went in to our fifth. Somehow, my enemy mid Lux, started with 95 AP. She had 30 AP in runes, 15 AP from dorans, 7 AP from masteries and another 5% from masteries. That equals 54.6 AP yet somehow she had 95 at level 1. Really wish I had been recording that match. I hope they find themselves banned soon. I suspect other members of their team as well but didn't see anything obvious. Pretty sure there is not a mage in the game that can start level 1 with 95 AP.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

What item did she have? Amplifying tone gives 20ap, but I never really paid attention to other's starting AP, I remember going against a veigar who started with 60 something AP (I was Lux).

They had an update today, if your enemy was using an exploit, then they may have fixed it.

Usually with my Doran's Ring, and my rune/mastery bonuses, I am around 30AP.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

She had 30 ap in runes and started with a dorans ring which is another 15. With all AP bonuses from masterues she could have had 54 AP. There is however no starting item that allows 95 which is what she had. I only looked at her ap cause her damage was so high at the start. Hope they did cause it kinda killed the fun.

That sucks. Now that you mention it, I have gone up against champs that do way too much damage at level 1, but never really paid attention to their stats. Next time, I'm sure to pay attention.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yea, I always look. Usually cause if they are doing that to me I want to learn from it. This is the first time the math didn't add up. Fortunately this isn't common and Riot is pretty good about fixing stuff like this.

Thread Information