Thread: Losing Streaks?

Default Losing Streaks?

After I made Gold V, it seems that I can't seem to win that easily, every game there is at least 2 feeders, in at least 5 of my last 10 games, there was an afk. Although I won one of my 4v5 matches, I lost the 7 out of my last 10. And now my win ratio is below 50%

Anyone else run into a long string of bad games? It's been happening to me my last 20 games or so, I've won maybe 6 out of the 20.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

My friend was in Gold 3 and went through the exact same thing you just said, literally. I've hit a losing streak as soon as I got promoted to silver 3, so now I'm close to demotion again. I feel like this is just the bad LoL community in full swing, or Rito just being a bunch of A holes lol

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

Quote Originally Posted by xLykos View Post
    My friend was in Gold 3 and went through the exact same thing you just said, literally. I've hit a losing streak as soon as I got promoted to silver 3, so now I'm close to demotion again. I feel like this is just the bad LoL community in full swing, or Rito just being a bunch of A holes lol
    I was actually on my promo to get to Gold IV twice, but as soon as I get to the promos, my losing streak starts and sends me back to 0 LP, currently at 25lp.

I have a friend that went from Silver 3 to 5. Now he slowly worked back up to Silver 2.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

While I dont play ranked it has happened to me, sometimes I have tons of good games but there can be tenfolds of games that are just so bloody awfull that I start to wonder why I even bother.

I don't play for a few days when the losing pattern emerges. AFKs and such aside, the losing streak is usually my fault when it happens. I go on tilt so I step away from it for a couple days. I generally stay away from solo queue though. Simply lack the patience to tolerate it so I rarely have the excuse of "my teammates sucked" or "they went AFK and/or trolled" cause I kinda picked them.

Because of this pattern my solo queue rank is virtually nonexistent. Doing rather well in ranked 3s though.

I think we just need to do more gamer's forum team games. There are a lot of good league players on this forum and you can count on them not to AFK unless something drastic happens. I'm on a ton over the weekend in to the late hours and can be on pretty much any evening during the week if I know in advance. Actually, I've got all night tonight if anyone wants to get any games going.
    Last edited by Ziek88; 06-02-2014 at 05:41 PM.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

I'll be up for a game later, let me know, I'm online now. We can do normals and see how that goes.

Shame I hadn't seen this earlier. I had gotten off by then.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Thread Information