Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2014

Default Halloween 2014

It's just about that time of year again!

What are everyone's plans this year? Costume, parties, etc.

I have a feeling this will be a quiet halloween for us. We've got pumpkin carving with the family which will be fun and probably a small party at our place with a healthy supply of russian potato juice. It is unfortunately difficult to rally the parties of the old days. My friends are all turning in to old boring people.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Never been much of a costume and party guy. But I do look forward to the chocolate going on sale the following week.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I think some friends are getting together so we'll play games, drink, and hang out. Not sure what/if I'm gonna wear a costume. I'm upset because I found a great Marty McFly costume on sale cheap, but I just cut all my hair off so it's short now. So saaad </3 So I might just grab a Minecraft sword and a blue shirt this year and keep it simple!

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I think some friends are getting together so we'll play games, drink, and hang out. Not sure what/if I'm gonna wear a costume. I'm upset because I found a great Marty McFly costume on sale cheap, but I just cut all my hair off so it's short now. So saaad </3 So I might just grab a Minecraft sword and a blue shirt this year and keep it simple!
    You could call it alternate timeline McFly.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziek88 View Post
    I have a feeling this will be a quiet halloween for us. We've got pumpkin carving with the family which will be fun and probably a small party at our place with a healthy supply of russian potato juice. It is unfortunately difficult to rally the parties of the old days. My friends are all turning in to old boring people.
    I know the feeling lol I swear I'm one of the few left of my group of friends that's always up for a good ole party or shindig or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    Never been much of a costume and party guy. But I do look forward to the chocolate going on sale the following week.
    Haha Hey, that's one of the best parts

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Just buy a wig! lol But yea, that sounds like our plan as well. I always host the Halloween party, so it should be good fun. My theme this year is post-apocalyptic classic lit/fairy tale characters. I picked Mary Poppins and my husband is going to be Paddington Bear xD

I just can't wait to make the costume and all sorts of fun foods and drinks ^_^

Think I'm going to sit this one out. Stay home, watch some classic scary movies. Night of the Living Dead to continue my tradition, maybe Halloween or Creepshow. I consider this a perfect Halloween night.

I am passing out (eating) candy this year! Since I am spending it away from home this will be a good time to pick up on the neighborhood slutty outfit chicks :3

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

Quote Originally Posted by norid View Post
    I am passing out (eating) candy this year! Since I am spending it away from home this will be a good time to pick up on the neighborhood slutty outfit chicks :3
    Last edited by Mizel; 10-20-2014 at 09:41 AM.

I have to ****ing work the 1st. So I'm not doing ****, or I'm going in hungover. I'll have to decide.

Sig by TheMangler

Thread Information