Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Constantine

Default Constantine

Who is planning on watching it?
    I know I am. Recent hero shows have been solid. I just do not like the fact that he does not smoke it the show. NBC and their whole censorship spiel. Pretty stupid.

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

I'll be watching and I agree with the hero TV shows being awesome.

Arrow has been completely awesome, Flash is turning out pretty good and Gotham is a masterpiece so far IMO.

I really don't know anything about Constantine, so I'm going to go in blind and be surprised for once.

Yeah I'm going to watch it. I loved the movie so I'm pretty excited for the show

Shout out to Eggs for the awesome signature

I'm going to give it a shot. I'll probably be a few weeks behind everyone, don't have time to watch stuff as they come on anymore.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Sweet Welp we can talk about the first episode come Saturday then

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

Ehhhh, I'll give it a go, I'm just not expecting something spectacular based on the history of hero shows. I can't think of one hero show from the past that was really, *really* good.. SHIELD is absolute garbage, Smallville was crap, as much I love Lois and Clark... it was terrible too lol Gotham is nothing more than mediocre at this point as well, imo. It's amusing enough that I'll continue to watch it, but let's just say I wouldn't be upset it were cancelled.

Despite the fact that I've heard more bad than good about Arrow, I'm going to give it a chance since it's on Netflix. I will also give The Flash and Constantine chance. No reason to not check them out... you never know!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Ehhhh, I'll give it a go, I'm just not expecting something spectacular based on the history of hero shows. I can't think of one hero show from the past that was really, *really* good.. SHIELD is absolute garbage, Smallville was crap, as much I love Lois and Clark... it was terrible too lol Gotham is nothing more than mediocre at this point as well, imo. It's amusing enough that I'll continue to watch it, but let's just say I wouldn't be upset it were cancelled.

Despite the fact that I've heard more bad than good about Arrow, I'm going to give it a chance since it's on Netflix. I will also give The Flash and Constantine chance. No reason to not check them out... you never know!
    Compared to what has been available of hero shows, Arrow is decent. I'll go with it had a lot of potential. Kinda floundered for awhile and has potential again. The big question being, will they ever make use of the potential.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post

Shield is starting to get good IMO, it had a very slow start, the end of the first season was pretty good and it continued into the second season. It follows the movies which is cool. Events that happened in the Avengers and The Second Captain America also happened in Agents of Shield. I'm sure the show will interact with later films as well. They're starting to bring actual Marvel villains now. Inhumanss are coming soon from what I can tell. Robert Downy Jr said he is willing to make an appearance in Shield as Tony Stark which will be cool. Samuel Jackson already made an appearance as well.

Also, I think Arrow is awesome, it's one of the top shows in ratings, so don't know how you heard more bad then good. Flash is also pretty good so far, it has the biggest pilot premier of any CW show. They got a perfect match for the actor who plays Barry Allen IMO. IT's also cool that Flash and Arrow interact with each other. Each week the shows are on the same timeline, sometimes The Flash is in Arrow other times The Arrow is in Flash and other characters from the show as well. I don't think this has been done in any shows until now, really expands what they can do.

I agree with you on Gotham, It's a detective show with a theme, I like it, definitely not my favorite though. Hated smallvillie, but I hate superman, so it's expected. I only made it half way through season 2. Tried to like it, every episode had the same plot, was boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post

Also, I think Arrow is awesome, it's one of the top shows in ratings, so don't know how you heard more bad then good. Flash is also pretty good so far, it has the biggest pilot premier of any CW show. They got a perfect match for the actor who plays Barry Allen IMO. IT's also cool that Flash and Arrow interact with each other. Each week the shows are on the same timeline, sometimes The Flash is in Arrow other times The Arrow is in Flash and other characters from the show as well. I don't think this has been done in any shows until now, really expands what they can do.
    I agree with you on both counts of Arrow and Flash.

And the crossing of characters and storyline is not new, it's been done many times. One example that comes to mind is Eureka and Warehouse 13 on SyFy. I've seen others do it as well.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Wasn't really impressed by the pilot. Might be one of those shows I watch for the hell of it since it's cold as balls now.

Gotham is a masterpiece so far IMO.
    definitely not my favorite
    Was last week's episode that bad?

Sig by TheMangler

Thread Information