Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need For Speed

Default Need For Speed

anybody play the game need for speed the underground versions. i have played both underground versions and they are all cool, i just like the speed, anybody know when their third installment is coming out? and if it'll come out for ps2 because im not gonna buy a ps3, way too pricey

Default Re: Need For Speed

I love the NFS series , been playing it since NFS HP way back in the Playstation days , I played Underground 1 before . Beat Underground 2 and im like 5 % from beating MW , cant wait till NFS Carbon comes out . I want to get a PS3 but am too poor to but it and I cant save money when I get it .According to ebgames.com ....Pre-Releases ship 10-31 so the stores would have them shortly after ...cant wait ... Ive been looking forward to this game as always

Default Need For Speed

i love need for speed too, i've been playing since the second nfs game came out on pc, need for speed: 2, i was addicted to it, unlike these days, the graphics were crap back then, but it looked good for their time lol, i have nfs:underground now, and i may get nfs:underground 3 when it comes out if its good enough and if they have one for ps2
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

i love need for speed too, i've been playing since the second nfs game came out on pc, need for speed: 2, i was addicted to it, unlike these days, the graphics were crap back then, but it looked good for their time lol, i have nfs:underground now, and i may get nfs:underground 3 when it comes out if its good enough and if they have one for ps2 ?
    I think there done with calling there game "underground" seeing after NFS Underground 2 they called it NFS Most Wanted and the new one will be call NFS Carbon

Default Need For Speed

most wanted was for psp i thought thats why they chose a different name, i havent bought a game for ps2 in over 2 years lol, last time was 2004 lol carbon doesnt sound too cool lol, it'll get old fast
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

most wanted was for psp i thought thats why they chose a different name, i havent bought a game for ps2 in over 2 years lol, last time was 2004 lol carbon doesnt sound too cool lol, it'll get old fast
    It was for PS2 also . I hope Carbon is cool cause thats probably the next game im going to buy

Need For speed was probably my favorite racing series...followed closely by road rash<3

road rash, used to love the game, had it on my old computer before it burned out, played it all day before i got dsl

I found Need For Speed an alright game but i could never say it's even close to the best as one of the worst things is that there are no damage models. Which makes the game feel kinda boring, I like to smatch my car up

A bit like the screenshot located here of driv3r = http://www.drivermadness.p4h.biz/mai....php?pic_id=57

If you wanna see any better crashs just ask me, i'll upload some way better ones
    Driver Madness
    www.drivermadness.p4h.biz

Default Need For Speed

yea driver has some of the best crashes i've seen in gaming, NFS got a little boring for me too, but i play the game because i have a need for speed lol, im a speed freak, when i ride my bike, i try to go as fast as i can, and when i get a car, its most likely i'll get into some races

Thread Information