Thread: Greetings!

Hybrid View

Cool Greetings!

Hey everyone! My name is Miracle, I'm a goofy 21 year old that is married and has a daughter. I'm an avid online gamer, between college and my family it's something I enjoy thoroughly.

I usually play RuneScape often, I know it's not as popular as it used to be when I was a kid but I still enjoy it from time to time. I haven't found any other online games I enjoy, not yet at least. As far as console play goes, my husband and I own an Xbox 360, and we both have xbox-live. I've owned a Nintendo 64, Gamecube, PlayStation 2, Psp, NintendoDS, Nintendo3DS XL, and obviously my Xbox 360. Nintendo 64 and Gamecube were my favorite systems due to the fact that I had Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on both of those systems. I'm a huge Zelda gamer fan. I even have a tattoo for Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask!

I have been going to college to get my Associates in Criminal Justice to help me start out as a police officer. I wanted to go into the US Navy but that became impossible when my husband joined. We have a daughter who will be 4 this year, I couldn't leave her with family while my husband and I both deployed. Heck, I didn't want us to be on opposite deployment schedules and never see each other. We've only been together 5 years, married for 2. We've been together since High School, we had our daughter my Junior year of High School, and his Sophomore year. It was a tough road, but we've done well for ourselves considering the circumstances.

Anyway, that's more than enough information!

Welcome to the site! Always nice to see more Zelda fans about. What is your Majora's Mask tattoo of? If you don't mind me asking.

Hi Bunny! Welcome to Gamers Forum. I think you have a pretty cool story, one your daughter will definitely enjoy once she grows up.

Hope to see you around!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thread Information