Thread: Life Update

Wink Life Update

Hey ya'll. Norid here. It's been a while and for that I am sorry. I miss the days of old when I could my afternoon hours on here and not have to worry. I yearn for those long nights of staying up and giggling over the **** posts that we would all churn out of filthy heads. Those days are long gone, but I have not forgotten my favorite game forum... I do not think I will ever forget. Just an update with what is going on in my life...

I am graduating this semester
    Barring any failed classes I am set to graduate from college and then I my life can begin. Thinking about taking a break before my masters program and becoming a credited teacher. As for games, I have been loving my PS4 more than ever, even after upgrading my laptop to a entry level gaming laptop. I just find it more relaxing. I have been beasting through Rainbow 6 and Digimon: Cyber Sleuth. Cyber Sleuth is an absolute blast. The adult Digimon game I always wanted and I cannot wait to finish it in the coming weeks. Fire Emblem is out on my birthday so I will be picking that up for sure. Gotta get my handheld game on :P

Upcoming games I am hyped for, lets see... Overwatch oh my goodness. Cannot wait for it. I hope you have been good my friends and I look forward to reading you posts. Love, Norid.

P.S. I am always on Discord. If you ya'll want to hop on there and chat with me just ask and I will leave the link. And you can meet my real life buddies and play any sorts of games with them
    Last edited by norid; 02-15-2016 at 04:30 AM.

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

Hey, Norid! Good seeing you again.

Congrats on the upcoming graduation! Hope the semester goes well!

When I graduated, I went straight for my master's because I knew that taking a break would make me lazy. After my first master's, I wanted to go for a second one but take a break for a semester. I ended up taking 3 semesters and I don't think I'll be going for a full master's (although I'm taking class now). Just food for thought if you're thinking of taking a break. I found that my first master's was much easier to go on the momentum of graduation. My brain feels slow to learning nowadays.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Hey Linux!

I would love to do my masters right away. But I am getting really burnt on school. I do not want to end up hating it and need a break. Plus I need to make some more money before I can apply and pay for it :P

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

Quote Originally Posted by norid View Post
    Hey Linux!

I would love to do my masters right away. But I am getting really burnt on school. I do not want to end up hating it and need a break. Plus I need to make some more money before I can apply and pay for it :P
    I know what you mean. That's why I took a 3 semester break after my Master's. I guess I had some motivation, I needed a master's for a job I wanted. But I didn't follow that career path, went a different route (that's why I wanted to do a second master's, related to my field).
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thread Information