Thread: Life Update

Threaded View

Wink Life Update

Hey ya'll. Norid here. It's been a while and for that I am sorry. I miss the days of old when I could my afternoon hours on here and not have to worry. I yearn for those long nights of staying up and giggling over the **** posts that we would all churn out of filthy heads. Those days are long gone, but I have not forgotten my favorite game forum... I do not think I will ever forget. Just an update with what is going on in my life...

I am graduating this semester
    Barring any failed classes I am set to graduate from college and then I my life can begin. Thinking about taking a break before my masters program and becoming a credited teacher. As for games, I have been loving my PS4 more than ever, even after upgrading my laptop to a entry level gaming laptop. I just find it more relaxing. I have been beasting through Rainbow 6 and Digimon: Cyber Sleuth. Cyber Sleuth is an absolute blast. The adult Digimon game I always wanted and I cannot wait to finish it in the coming weeks. Fire Emblem is out on my birthday so I will be picking that up for sure. Gotta get my handheld game on :P

Upcoming games I am hyped for, lets see... Overwatch oh my goodness. Cannot wait for it. I hope you have been good my friends and I look forward to reading you posts. Love, Norid.

P.S. I am always on Discord. If you ya'll want to hop on there and chat with me just ask and I will leave the link. And you can meet my real life buddies and play any sorts of games with them
    Last edited by norid; 02-15-2016 at 04:30 AM.

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

Thread Information