7 35.00%
  • Neither

1 5.00%
  • Havent heard of them

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PS2 or Xbox

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Dylmo View Post
    ye but wat dus ps have.. they got mgs.. buts that pretty much it.. killzone gets pwned by halo.. gran turismo (in sum ways) gets pwned by pgr and gta was on xbox also..!
    yeah but Halo took ages to bring out the games and besides Ps2 had so many good games that they brought out quickly that one took over another and they didnt out stand each other which if they would have done like Halo it would have been popular.
    JOIN MY FORUM.

Silent Cyanide Silent But Deadly

ITS ALL ABOUT GAMING.

Quote Originally Posted by prateek/pwnage View Post
    yeah but Halo took ages to bring out the games and besides Ps2 had so many good games that they brought out quickly that one took over another and they didnt out stand each other which if they would have done like Halo it would have been popular.
    got ne examples? XBOX had tonnes of little cool games.. conquer, brute force, midtown madness!!

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Dylmo View Post
    got ne examples? XBOX had tonnes of little cool games.. conquer, brute force, midtown madness!!
    pfft cbf remembering them. but besides the same games that come on Xbox are on Ps2 aswell but ps2 bring them out first so that just says ps2 is better.
    JOIN MY FORUM.

ITS ALL ABOUT GAMING.

Halo took a fair amount of time to be released, being an experienced Halo 1 and 2 (soon to be 3) player I can confidently say Halo trumps most games on any console.

Halo 2 was a huge let down to the competetive community, It was unbalanced and unbareable for competetive online play, but this didn't make it a bad game, it was still one of the most sucessful games to date.

Xbox's controller is ALOT more desirable for me becuase it has the FPS prefered thumbstick layout.

I only play FPS and Racnig games and I prefer the xbox for both.

ShauningtoN

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunington View Post
    Halo took a fair amount of time to be released, being an experienced Halo 1 and 2 (soon to be 3) player I can confidently say Halo trumps most games on any console.

Halo 2 was a huge let down to the competetive community, It was unbalanced and unbareable for competetive online play, but this didn't make it a bad game, it was still one of the most sucessful games to date.

Xbox's controller is ALOT more desirable for me becuase it has the FPS prefered thumbstick layout.

I only play FPS and Racnig games and I prefer the xbox for both.

ShauningtoN
    lol? dude the xbox controller is like massive. and besides the xbox is like massive . the ps2 is like pwnage with its "style"
    JOIN MY FORUM.

ITS ALL ABOUT GAMING.

man.. the xbox controller is easy 2 use.. the thumstick layout on th ps can be awkward wen playin fps games..

Quote Originally Posted by prateek/pwnage View Post
    lol? dude the xbox controller is like massive. and besides the xbox is like massive . the ps2 is like pwnage with its "style"
    The Xbox is big, I'll give you that, but when you compare features (if we want to get specific) it's size can be justified for its time.

The 'Duke' (the large one that was released at launch) is larger but is very comfortable I find in my hands.

The S-controller is alot more comfortable in my hand (I use it on my PC with a home made USB cable (piss easy to make, I made a tutorial for xbox-zone ages ago) and even then, I find the thumbstick positions on the PS2 are CRAP for FPS or even 3PS.

Xbox's controller layout is much more acessible, you can reach alot while usnig the thumbsticks.

Anyway, at the end of the day it comes down to preference and Xbox is my gaming preference.

As for the PS3 vs 360, I've only seen a PS3 in pictures and it looked like a giant toaster with a dualshock 2 controller with the addition of a 360 style 'guide button'

ShaunnigtoN

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunington View Post
    The Xbox is big, I'll give you that, but when you compare features (if we want to get specific) it's size can be justified for its time.

The 'Duke' (the large one that was released at launch) is larger but is very comfortable I find in my hands.

The S-controller is alot more comfortable in my hand (I use it on my PC with a home made USB cable (piss easy to make, I made a tutorial for xbox-zone ages ago) and even then, I find the thumbstick positions on the PS2 are CRAP for FPS or even 3PS.

Xbox's controller layout is much more acessible, you can reach alot while usnig the thumbsticks.

Anyway, at the end of the day it comes down to preference and Xbox is my gaming preference.

As for the PS3 vs 360, I've only seen a PS3 in pictures and it looked like a giant toaster with a dualshock 2 controller with the addition of a 360 style 'guide button'

ShaunnigtoN
    Yeah obviously some of the features are going to go for either ps2 or xbox.

But yeah obviously it comes down to personal preference and with the control i actually prefer the ps2 one. even though i havent really played with teh xbox.

but for the newer i still think ps3 would be better even though its expensive because if we take out the factor of it being expensive ps3 does look better on Tv. and well some of the graphix ive seen for some of the games look pretty good.
    JOIN MY FORUM.

ITS ALL ABOUT GAMING.

well obviously its beter on tv.. its blue-ray... but i think Xbox is makin a new console w/ HD..

The PS2 sold what 12 million consoles and the xbox sold about 8

Thread Information