Default Graphics Board FAQ

1. What programs are good for making graphics?

The best program that most people find the best for making professional looking graphics is Adobe Photoshop. Although this costs money to buy. So the best alternative would be to download the equivalent free version of Photoshop, called Gimp which is free to download here: http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

2. How do I share my signatures and other graphics with everyone?

There are a few ways to do this. You can either upload your graphics as an attachment to your post by looking for this section located in Additional Options under the text box you are typing your message in.
    The other option is to go to an image hosting site like:
    http://www.imageshack.us/ (no registration required)
    http://photobucket.com/ (registration required)
    and upload your image there. Then to link the image to your post find the Direct Url and add [img]Direct URL[/img] tags around it.

More FAQ will be added.

Thanks,
    FattaT

Good FAQs FattaT but I'll addon a few more:

3. How do I request graphics to be made?

Well first you can look for an open Request thread opened by a GFX Pro staff member. If you can't find one, it's OK, just open a new thread and put in a Request - make sure your request fits your thread Title.

In the post itself, provide what type of image you want, if you have a link to the image, post the link or image itself or if you have a render, post the render, posting the render will probably get you a faster response since its less work. Then post what you want written on it and if you have any specific Effects in mind. And third, post how many GFP you are offering. If you are wondering what GFP is, it is the forum currency and to find out more read THIS.

4. Can I use the graphics made for me by a GFX pro as my own?

Yes you can use it as you own and for your own personal reasons. You are not allowed to tell anyone that you have made that graphics piece because you would be lying. You will earn a bad rep on this forum along with other forums when they find out. So always play it fair for both yourself and the creator.

5. How do I become a GFX Pro?

Well there several ways you can request to become a graphics pro. First is applying in the staff board but this feature part of the forum hasn't been established yet. Look for another thread where I will specify more on this. And second way is you can PM me or FattaT at least 3 of your best graphics work and request. If you pass I will ask you a few questions to answer and your status will be updated. It would really help if you are good at graphics because we hate to turn people down because their skills aren't as developed.

6. How many GFX Pros are there?

Currently there are 2 GFX Pros and we are hoping that will become a bit higher as time goes by. Maybe You will be the next GFX pro.

Thank you - hope you enjoyed this part of the FAQs for this board but as FattaT said more will probably be added - +Rep given to FattaT for starting the thread
    Last edited by conman1000; 11-29-2007 at 05:33 PM.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

im goin to keep practicing my graphics making and maybe ill become a pro i should get better as soon as meow finishes those tutorials for me

Thread Information