Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Banned from Server Part 1

So share your stories of getting banned because of being accused of hacking but you werent hacking - if you were hacking and got banned, dont post here lol

well i was just playing cs at 2 in the morning to let off steam - in a scoutzknivez server - my score wasnt even that good - around 15-5 and then the last round there i aced the other team and made it 21-5 and then they banned me for "hacking" - wow huh? all the server admins were on the other team and my style of play was new to them - style meaning legit lol

i also got banned from a server before cuz i kept killing the admin and he got tired of it, that was months ago but i still remember cuz it was pretty funny

do you have any stories?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Sucks getting banned in Australia more... there aren't as many server

I was recently (1/2 months ago) playing on a server. The Admin was in and I was happily shooting everyone through walls (Sound) in aztec. I was then banned.
    Later I just decided to join the server, and it connected me... Think the admin was stupid and didn't know how to ban. He saw me in there so I told him off and he banned me again.

I appealed the ban, and they looked into it. I didnt really care about being unbanned just wanted to prove them wrong. So I sent them in a video recording of exactly what I was doing on the de_aztec (shooting people through walls).
    In the end they were still a bunch of &*@# and didn't lift the ban.

a few weeks ago in CSS i was playing scoutsknivesz and was playing extreeeeemly insane (im good anyway but i didnt know i could play that good) admin joined and said i was "panning" to peoples heads...

i just said lol im fast....

then i did the most BS shot ever while admin was specing me

i jumped and shot unscoped (4 laughs) and got this guy who was like 4000k away... in the head

admin was like HOMFG H4X = banned from fav serevr

Nuff Said

lol, yea I also got banned from a server I was actually admin on because another admin didn't know who I was as I was playing under a different name, and was ripping everyone up... so he naturally banned me and even got a demo of me. He realized later when I told him, and he felt like an idiot. (I was unbanned).
    -------------------------------------------------------

Another server I was banned on, I had to appeal and I won. You can check it out along with the demo the admin took in this thread on a NZ forum.
    http://games.uber.net.nz/forums/view...php?f=2&t=4868

3 days ago i got steam and i joined on a server... Dont really know how its called. I think somthing called dedicated... Or somthing like that. Anyway this is the story. I joined the fist time in dust. I played the best with terror. I took the explosive bomb and the falshbang bomb. I throw the bombs in a alley full of enimays i really didnt know that someone was there apperantly admin joined and i falshed all enamis and I lowerd there health because of the bombs. Then i just toked the desert jump of the croner when they couldnt see and kill all of them, then just the admin was leaft. I was playing around shooting cus the admin was hiding and i shoted on some box where counter are buying stuff I shoted thos box and i gived admin a really nice headshot. Now im banned for doing that he thought i was cheating.. Apperantly i wasent the one who was cheating the admin was... But he aint a good cheater anyway<<<<< (If i cheat i cheat insane so nobody could touch me but i didnt cheat on this one cus i thought that i cant cheat on servers now Im not a newbie anymore to servers and admin always kick me off the servers when i show up..

Quote Originally Posted by FattaT View Post
    lol, yea I also got banned from a server I was actually admin on because another admin didn't know who I was as I was playing under a different name, and was ripping everyone up... so he naturally banned me and even got a demo of me. He realized later when I told him, and he felt like an idiot. (I was unbanned).
    lmao same thing to me more than a year ago, i had a friend that owned like 5 or 6 servers and i had medium admin in all of them (more power than a lot of people) but my friends room mate didnt know i was admin and he didn't bother to check and he isn't the best CS player in the world so everytime i Killed him he'd complain about how i hack lol - at the end he perma banned me and the i was unbanned by my friend haha - it was funny cuz he never had the guts to ban me again

too bad my friends servers all shut down, he ran out of money, he should have just ran one server at a time lol - he sponsored my clan with like 2 servers
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

haha guys

i never even played the game to get banned hope you guys get unbanned, i never been banned from anything i think lol
    i sign here

I've never played the game to get banned either. But I have been banned from a forum for making too many forum games.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I've never played the game to get banned either. But I have been banned from a forum for making too many forum games.
    rofl ahahaha

well we wont do that to you

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    rofl ahahaha

well we wont do that to you
    They were much more strict. In one night we made 3 pages in the thread and everyone who posted was banned.
    The forum isn't around any more though lol

Thread Information