Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Any Ipod Owners?

I recently purchase the new iPod 80gb classic from best buy. They asked me if i would like to get an extra 3 yrs waranty for 60 dollars extra. My question is it worth it to get the 3yr warranty? Will my ipod break in 3yrs? Have you experienced any problems with your iPod within 3 years since you've had yours?

i have an ipod, but its a really old video ipod with 30 gb space and i had it for a while, had about a year of warranty, nothing happened yet how much are you paying?
    i sign here

I have heard that 90% of ipods die after 2 years and before they're 3 years old.
    So, mine is 2 years old so I'm going to get the 80gb classic too.

i have a nano right now, had it for almost a year with a years warranty, warranty ends in january and i dont plan to renew - if you ask me its just a waste of money lol - nothing happens - i have another nano (now its my sister's) and had that for over 2 years now and no problems, the only problem i have is with the dam headphones lol, they wear out in a few months to a year

in 3 years time, more ipod versions will come out and this one will be outdated, just stick with the 1 year plan or get one from ebay, i got one of mine from ebay and its pretty good - they give you a standard 1 yr warranty with apple
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    i have a nano right now, had it for almost a year with a years warranty, warranty ends in january and i dont plan to renew - if you ask me its just a waste of money lol - nothing happens - i have another nano (now its my sister's) and had that for over 2 years now and no problems, the only problem i have is with the dam headphones lol, they wear out in a few months to a year
    Lol I think I've bought more than 4 pairs of headphones this year

u can exchange them for free at the apple store i think its if you have warranty but these last around 8 months to a year and a half for me (apple headphones) but the others last like a month or two and its a waste of money - i gotta go back to the apple store soon to exchange my headphones - i have TWO of them lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I dont have an ipod i have a zune.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cool View Post
    I dont have an ipod i have a zune.
    Yeah, I wanted one of them. But nowhere near me seems to have them

i turned my flash drive into a ipod without the name. hey gotta do what ya have to do to keep them on their toes

I have a I-Pod Nano 2 GB lol and it hasn't broke and I got it when it first came out (or did I )
    Winner of 9 Sig of the Weeks | Member since April 8th 2007

Thread Information