Thread: Free MMORPG?

Tell me where you live and you see me knocking on your door one day...

Default Free MMORPG?

Whats a good mmorpg? I can't be a game where there is a "lobby". It can't be "items aren't permanent", and it can't be a game where the fun only starts when you get to lv 60( the backbreaking level)

Can't be SCO, clubpenguin, flyff, monster and me, upshift strickracer, gunbound, or runescape, and NO, Not PUZZLE PIRATES!
    Last edited by wiime; 11-10-2007 at 06:28 PM. Reason: I missed something.

Knight Online is a good free game. Google it, and try it I'm sure you'll have some fun.

well guild wars is good, all u have to do is buy the game, not like WoW where you have to pay monthly

Rush On Seven Episodes used to be free - dont know pricing now - i'll check later but its pay per month but some sites out there have private servers and they have a different game name, i can do some research on that but i cant post it here since those private servers goes against ROSE's TOS
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Also Maplestory is a good Free MMORPG, but it's 2D just in-case you don't like 2D games

Quote Originally Posted by evan1612 View Post
    Also Maplestory is a good Free MMORPG, but it's 2D just in-case you don't like 2D games
    lol i had a few friends that tried to get me into the game, but i dont like 2d games that much and their heads are huge
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Haha yeah, me too, I stuck with WoW, even if you have to pay $15 a month, I have many friends who play it with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Strickin View Post
    Haha yeah, me too, I stuck with WoW, even if you have to pay $15 a month, I have many friends who play it with me.
    lol u'll fit right in here, we have some WoW fanatics here, some are close friends always trying to get me into the game, the thing is i get addicted to MMORPGs quickly and since i started college, i cant risk the addiction lol could go blind with schoolwork

Yeah, that's gotta suck pretty bad. But for people in the same situation as you, you could always play Warcraft 2 TFT, and imagine that you're playing WoW or something like that lol.

P.S. I'm gonna have college in a few years, and I'm sure there will be even more high graphic/temping games out there for me to lose sleep on

Thread Information