Default Christina Millian

Christina Milian Dropped From Island Def Jam
    Word is Island Def Jam dropped Christina Milian, after her third album, "So Amazin,' " was less than amazin' in sales. The heavily hyped album sold a meager 50,000 units ? in the week after its May 16 release. Sources say Island Def Jam gave her a promotional budget worthy of Mariah Carey.

Adding insult to injury, I herd Vibe magazine canceled Milian's scheduled August cover, after Island Def Jam informed the mag that she's toast ? and replaced her with R&B singer Keyshia Cole.

I?m told that Milian passed on recording "S.O.S. (Rescue Me)," which ended up becoming a hit single for her label mate Rihanna ? whose record, "Girl Like Me," sold 115,000 copies in its first week.

Default Re: Christina Millian

sane Guest

SHE IS ****ING SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no doubt about that she is drop dead gorgeous

she was on Conan O'Brian last nite, i didnt watch the whole thing, and her new movie pulse is coming out, im probably not gonna watch it, wtf does ghosts and wireless devices have to do with anything, i mean im on my laptop now, and im not scared lol, bad story in my opinion, but she looks really good

o yea, i saw conan last nite, it was pretty funny, the guy from saturday night live was there, and she was there, the movie isnt gonna be good, i can tell now
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I've seen better...LOL, and I saw her on Regis the other day and she was talking about that movie...Kelly was scared beacuse there was a scene in the movie where the laundry becomes a real person (WTF??!!), which makes me hate horror films even more.

The Armageddon is near.

she was on Conan O'Brian last nite, i didnt watch the whole thing, and her new movie pulse is coming out, im probably not gonna watch it, wtf does ghosts and wireless devices have to do with anything, i mean im on my laptop now, and im not scared lol, bad story in my opinion, but she looks really good
    oh crap .. i missed i watch conan and the tonight's show everytime itz on ...
    cristina millian is just so hot

i watch it every nite too, cool, a late night fan in here other than me lol, anybody else watch those shows?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thread Information