Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default SOTW 3 :: Enter Your Sigs! Theme: Sports

Welcome to theThird Sig of the Week competition here on Gamers Forum. This is where you get to show off all your skills in making signatures. Know that only 6 people may enter at the same time and you MUST enter your own signature. So how do you enter?

Well if you read the thread title correctly, this is going to be a SOTW with the theme sports - so you must make a new sig with a sports render or anything has to do with sports, Not limited to any sport in the world.

First, make that signature. Second, post that signature here using the image tags. Signature should NOT have any flash objects in there. Animated GIFs are ok.

Your signature cannot be more than 500x200 pixels in dimensions. Anything more than that will not be accepted. Anything less than that will be accepted so you do not have to make it exactly that size .

Please HAVE PROOF that you were the one that did your signature - If you have a video of you doing it, great, if you have the PSD of the file with ALL of the layers in tact, great, and if you can provide me a screenshot of the layers that will also be acceptable. The last two options take a few more seconds to provide. Just post your signatures here, I will reply with "Send me your proof" or something similar and just PM me the psd or the screenshot in an attachment.

Here are the entries so far:

1. Never -
    2. ShadowMario64 -
    3. Strickin -
    4. Leech -
    5. Meow -
    6. Empty

Good luck to all entries! The poll will be opened on November 23th which is about 5 days from now so enter fast and be one of the first 6.
    Last edited by LiNuX; 11-26-2007 at 11:53 PM.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I Guesse ill enter lol i wont win tho

Quote Originally Posted by El3mentGamer View Post
    I Guesse ill enter lol i wont win tho
    please keep this thread to enter your sig, ask questions about the contest, and answer questions about the contest, no need to say you are going to enter later we can all see that you've entered after you have done
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

oh LiNuX may i go make a new sig to enter i didnt realize it had to be sports...

oh LiNuX may i go make a new sig to enter i didnt realize it had to be sports...
    thats the plan isnt it? lol and you dont have to delete ur old post, i'll restore it - it'll set an example for others that try to do the same and hopefully they'll read and understand lol its a good thing that you set a precendent

oh, ok. it wont let me dl photoshop

oh, ok. it wont let me dl photoshop
    open another thread about photoshop if you need help - thanks!

First entry goes to Meow:

Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    First entry goes to Meow:

great - can you please PM me the PSD or a screenshot of the layers (possibly a screenshot of the whole window) and attach it in the PM - i'll add you up first - the spot is reserved for you for now

thanks!

Er. I guess you want me showing ya me making it? Dunno how to show you it though, but I never rip off.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

Thread Information