Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Wii

I have a wee and in theory I like it, but I never actually play it. I might as well sell it, idk. I'd rather have a Playstation Move, but anyways I like the interface and stuff, but it's not HD (thus, it looks like crap on my tv) and the games aren't that great.

I want to sell it but there some games i wanna ply like goldeneye and that kirby yarn game.

Such a lacking thread.. I may redo this...review? of the wii sometime soon. make it longer, actually in detail and such.

Oh mention how MH3 by itself qualifies it as a system worth buy and cite everyone you know who JUST got MH3 with the system.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

I tried the Wii once.
    I played Super Smash Bros. with that silly motion controller.
    Then I gave up...
    "Tonight make me unstoppable, and I will outshine all..."
    *Sig made by Psychotray

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    I tried the Wii once.
    I played Super Smash Bros. with that silly motion controller.
    Then I gave up...
    First off, you did it wrong. Why would you try it with the motion control when you could play it with a GC control or one of the other better options they gave you for a reason?

Second off, you did it wrong. Why did you try it with the motion control option when you Should have used a GC control or one of the other options.

Third off, Just.. F***.
    You did it wrong.

This console has So much greatness that so many people seem to look over and most the time I hear people give up or dont give it a chance for a Really stupid reason. It makes me very sad : (

Quote Originally Posted by ZXDarknessfalls View Post
    First off, you did it wrong. Why would you try it with the motion control when you could play it with a GC control or one of the other better options they gave you for a reason?

Second off, you did it wrong. Why did you try it with the motion control option when you Should have used a GC control or one of the other options.

Third off, Just.. F***.
    You did it wrong.

This console has So much greatness that so many people seem to look over and most the time I hear people give up or dont give it a chance for a Really stupid reason. It makes me very sad : (
    Well.....first off....it's my opinion and I don't like it.
    Secondly, if I were to play with a Game Cube controller, why would they package a motion controller in their retail release?
    Thirdly.....it's my opinion...
    "Tonight make me unstoppable, and I will outshine all..."
    *Sig made by Psychotray

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    Well.....first off....it's my opinion and I don't like it.
    Secondly, if I were to play with a Game Cube controller, why would they package a motion controller in their retail release?
    Thirdly.....it's my opinion...
    Yea your right it is your opinion. Though I find it unfair to judge a game if you play it in a way that almost guaranties you will dislike it.
    Its like me playing halo reach on legendary with no prior halo experience and not liking the game cause its to hard. Sure it may not be a good example cause not everyone likes halo but the idea is still there.
    Last edited by ZXDarknessfalls; 04-28-2011 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZXDarknessfalls View Post
    Yea your right it is your opinion. Though I find it unfair to judge a game if you play it in a way that almost guaranties you will dislike it.
    Its like me playing halo reach on legendary with no prior halo experience and not liking the game cause its to hard. Sure it may not be a good example cause not everyone likes halo but the idea is still there.
    Most won't go out and buy a GC controller or something just to not play it with the motion controls/wiimote. Not everyone that owns a Wii has/had a Gamecube.
    Last edited by Ilyich Valken; 04-29-2011 at 07:30 AM.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Very very lacking review I would honestly not call it a review, more an opinion.

You leave alot of very important information about the Wii out, Cause motion sensor technology is only the beginning. There're for example apps that you can add, the online Wii store. There' Netflix that connects to your Netflix account, there's browser, there's weather channel, there's all kinds of awesome stuff that a Wii can do that most other consoles cant do as efficiently.

I barely ever use my Dish Network to watch TV anymore, I just flip on my Wii and go on Netflix and it picks out a movie I might like based on what I've liked in the past

Deffinately need some more meat on those bones, bro.

Other then that, it was good in its simplicity, deffinately the best 'shorty' review I've seen It's very personal and gives more info than it should being so short.

Not a bad job at all, just needs some more info in it is all Do some research on what it actually can do etc.
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

This thread is from 2007.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Thread Information