Default Game Reviews Support

This isn't much, but under Game Reviews Support, it says
    Ask askk questions regarding our staff and review team here.
    Might want to fix that.

yea i noticed that already but the forum's been acting really slow for me - i have to fix the lag first before i get to that lol - i noticed that last night by the way lol but forgot to change it by the time i went to bed
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Uuh, LiNuX, could I ask, am I Game Review yet? Cuz I'm sort-of confused. But listen I ain't rushing you, it is just that you said today and I dunno if you made me or not.

And yeah, I noticed that too.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Leech View Post
    Uuh, LiNuX, could I ask, am I Game Review yet? Cuz I'm sort-of confused. But listen I ain't rushing you, it is just that you said today and I dunno if you made me or not.

And yeah, I noticed that too.
    and today isnt over yet lol, i just got home from classes 40 mins ago - ur status will be changed today
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Oh, I see, because I was like confused since you said today and I'm like.. huh? Did I get promoted and I don't know? So yeah, thanks.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

NO LINKS ALLOWED - I have been stopped by the STOP SPAM LINKS Mod. If Staff sees this Message, Please Delete, thank you!
    Last edited by xboxchamp593; 12-13-2007 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xboxchamp593 View Post
    Hi, I have Xbox 360 Live and mainly play Halo 3 with it. I come home from school a little later than my older brother each day and I have found out that he has been de-leveling me on halo and playing when I have asked him not too. I know you can set a pass code for family settings but is there a way to do this for Xbox live? I set my Xbox to not sign me in when I start it so that I will have to sign in manually each time I start the Xbox. Setting a password to get onto my live account is my next problem. Can anyone help?
    open your own thread in the consoles section if you wish, you won't get help for that here since its for Game REVIEWS support - and i am not familiar with how xbox live works so i may not be able to answer - just open your own thread and see if anyone will be able to let you know

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by xboxchamp593 View Post
    Hi, I have Xbox 360 Live and mainly play Halo 3 with it. I come home from school a little later than my older brother each day and I have found out that he has been de-leveling me on halo and playing when I have asked him not too. I know you can set a pass code for family settings but is there a way to do this for Xbox live? I set my Xbox to not sign me in when I start it so that I will have to sign in manually each time I start the Xbox. Setting a password to get onto my live account is my next problem. Can anyone help?
    Oookay then, why'd you decide to use this thread?

yeah i noticed that when LiNuX added the new game reviews board i thought he fixed it cuz when he opened the board it was fine

Thread Information