Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Assassin's Creed

Hello, I am Leech, and I am going to talk to you about one of the biggest selling games of 2007, Assassin's Creed.

Graphics: 9/10

Assassin's Creed has outstanding graphics. For the most part. What I didn't like is the way some stuff was detailed. The shops that were sometimes in the city didn't look as real. Even with this minor problem, this game has some good graphics too. The faces however, is something else. When Jade Raymond stated no two people would look the same? Well she was wrong. Many guards in Masyaf look the same, tons of people look the same too. Now, let me tell you some of the amazing stuff. The way the sword, Altair, and his 9 bosses are detailed is unbelievable. The cities look very much like the one's that are in the game. (I've been to Jerusalem). Overall, the graphics take the cake. From the start where you walk into a kingdom, to the end where you walk out, you will be amazed. One huge thing, is if you climb onto a view point you can see things from a far, that is an amazing detail and Assassin's Creed has some great graphics.

----------------------------------------------------

Please enjoy some more pictures.

----------------------------------------------------

The Artificial Intelligence: 5/10

I absolutely have to talk about this. The A.I isn't that smart. Let me give you some examples. I was walking in Masyaf once, and I just ran on-top of a guard and killed him. The guards, instead of attacking me right away, wait like 10 seconds and say "KILL HIM," I mean, come on, they have to attack me as soon as I kill him? Right? Second thing is, I punch a begger and what happens? Nothing. The guard doesn't even look at me. Now, then there is a guard walking in front of me, I blend, come up behind and assassinate him. The guards don't even realize it is me. Wow. The good, is that the guards have these alert levels, one is when they don't feel anything and just walk, two, is when they hold their sword, and three is when they engage you in combat. That is a very nice system. Overall, I rate 5/10 on this and I feel they should make it better.

----------------------------------------------------------

Gameplay/Story - 9/10 9.5/10

The gameplay, is the best. It is very fun. But, it got 9 because the gameplay, can get very repetitive. It is sort-of like doing the same thing over and over again for the 9 bosses. Not fun. But, if you learn to appreciate the fights in between, the way to get in, finding some extra's like flags, templars, and doing the investigations more than 3 times, this can become very fun. The gameplay is just fun, and it has a nice story to back it up. The story is very nice, one by one it opens up clues for you to who could be the final boss (hint, there are 10). It ends you with a nice cliffhanger in suspicion that there may be Assassin's Creed 2. The story scores a 9.5. The gameplay, however gets a 9 because like I said, it is boring to go do investigations, then kill, then escape over and over, but if that is your type of fun, go right ahead.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Overall - 8.8/10

AC can get very boring and very fast. You find yourself doing the same thing over and over again. The story, is very good, it drives you into a world you never want to leave, and you're like a detective, getting clues from each person you kill? lol. The graphics had some minor mistakes but compared to other games, this one is Graphic's King. It has true next-gen graphics. This game is truly great, and has some minor flaws to work out in AC 2, but, you should try it out, rent if you are unsure, but pick up a copy, it is.. fun.

--------------------------------------------------------
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

wow that game has some good graphics lol, if AI is "dumb" does that mean the game is easy to beat?
    i sign here

Indeed. It gets harder as you go along.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!

Btw this game is also on PS3 and is on the way to PC and DS!.

Yeah, heh, thanks for adding. But the guide is based on a 360 player's point of view because I don't have a PS3, and it ain't out on the PC yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Leech View Post
    Yeah, heh, thanks for adding. But the guide is based on a 360 player's point of view because I don't have a PS3, and it ain't out on the PC yet.
    It's just the same on the PS3 and PC the only thing that is different is the controls.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Btw this game is also on PS3 and is on the way to PC and DS!.
    wait Wut? this is going on DS aswell? thats just crazy

Omg this game is still one of my favorite game I have been playing.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

I still haven't played AC yet but I really want to it's high on my wanted list.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMarioX View Post
    wait Wut? this is going on DS aswell? thats just crazy
    Isn't Ninja Gaiden going to be on DS too?

Actually, it's designed in the game so when you punch someone the guards don't interfere.
    It says it in the booklet.

Thread Information