Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Brave heroism, or misplaced justice.

http://www.break.com/index/brave-nei...911-call2.html

I just think redneck with a shotgun. He wasn't really helping anyone by shooting some guys who weren't even on his property, and ususally people who are quick to shoot at that sort of thing has experience shooting something so easily. Not like I let the criminals slide, but the situation had nothing to do with them, and this guy just made their day their last.

Lessons learned: Wait for the cops, don't rob ****.

Brave heroism- these POS criminals need to learn there not welcome in society, I would have done the same thing.

I thought the guys actually crossed over into his property and that's when he panicked and shot. Funny that the cops FINALLY show up right after he shot the two guys.

I would honestly kill someone if they where trying to steal my "material goods", that's mine! Someone else's *****? ****'em let'em take it.

I wouldn't hesitate shooting someone trying to jack my stuff. I wouldn't try to kill them, but I'd give them a good limp they'll carry around for awhile.

Then when they're down, I'd rub my balls on their face and tell them they got pwned.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoose View Post
    I wouldn't hesitate shooting someone trying to jack my stuff. I wouldn't try to kill them, but I'd give them a good limp they'll carry around for awhile.

Then when they're down, I'd rub my balls on their face and tell them they got pwned.
    "mmmmm... yeaaaaaah... you just got pwned.... mmmmm... hows it feel... sorry about the smell... I haven't washed'em in a while... mmmmm... yeaaaaaah..."

Then strait to Youtube with the video.

If there were people in the house I'd maybe reconsider. Like that episode of Six feet under where they take the guy's stuff and kill him right there. People are really like that, so who knows, if he had true exigent circumstances to go out and shoot then I'd have different terms, but he waited inside bragging about his shotgun and his rights as a Texan and then goes out and shoots despite not being law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyboy View Post
    If there were people in the house I'd maybe reconsider. Like that episode of Six feet under where they take the guy's stuff and kill him right there. People are really like that, so who knows, if he had true exigent circumstances to go out and shoot then I'd have different terms, but he waited inside bragging about his shotgun and his rights as a Texan and then goes out and shoots despite not being law enforcement.
    In Texas, he's well within his rights, and they'll have a hard time charging him with anything, much less prosecuting him.

Texas self-defense laws allow deadly force in certain situations to protect your life, your property, or your neibhors property.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    In Texas, he's well within his rights, and they'll have a hard time charging him with anything, much less prosecuting him.

Texas self-defense laws allow deadly force in certain situations to protect your life, your property, or your neibhors property.
    Not totally factual, neighbors property isn't under that guideline.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post

We got some good ones in FLorida too, like if you feel threatened in your car and someone so much as touches the door handle from the outside you have the go ahead to blast the **** out of them.

Thread Information