Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Will Gta 4 be released on PC?

What Gta4 would be released on PC as well after xbox 360 and ps3

I'm sure it will, just a matter of when. It will probably be announced at E3 08

It'll be a good while after GTA4 is released on the consoles... it's coming out july for the consoles right? should be out christmas or early 2009 for PC... PC is always an afterthought.. *sigh*

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

April 08 is when it's suppose to come out.

3 months out, either way i'm probably not going to pay for it :P it will come out for PC eventually, no doubt about it.

CHECK THIS OUT!

ahh torrenting it? if so you sir are a pos then. I have no respect for your type of people.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    ahh torrenting it? if so you sir are a pos then. I have no respect for your type of people.
    Perhaps he'll just 'borrow' it from a friend.

It should come out for the PC eventually. But you'd be better buying the 360 version. It's got exclusive content.

Ofcourse, exclusive content with how many people there are who are capable of reverse engineering and porting may not be exclusive for long... then again, saying that, that should make you want to buy the 360 version over ps3 as the PS3 version is said to not have exclusive content or even an online mode but the 360 is rumoured to have that. In other respects you could consider the PC version to be superior as there are a lot of people in the modding community who will make modifications to certain items, vehicles, maps etc. and even new stories (for example, someone made "Ryder's Story" for GTASA which takes place after you kill him on the speedboats.. apparently he doesn't die) Which can extend the life of the game quite drastically, the reason I have so many hours on SA was because of things like MTA and SAMP mods to play online.

CHECK THIS OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    who 'buys' games these days lol... nah jk... i wouldnt torrent... i just borrow from a frend then crack

Kira lives within me...

Some games are worth buying, others not but you may want to have a little go and if it turns out to be awesome you may want to buy it to support the development of other such games. let's get back to topic though.

CHECK THIS OUT!

Thread Information