Default GF Servers: CS 1.6, CS:S, TS - Beta v.2

Well guys I have completed about 80% of the setups of the Counter Strike servers and a 100% so far for the TeamSpeak server. I said 80% because I haven't gotten any additional maps since I am having difficulties with .rar files on Fedora. Should bypass that soon enough.

So below are information on how you can connect to our Counter-Strike: 1.6, Counter-Strike: Source, and TeamSpeak servers via the IP and the ports provided. It is a public server and admin is available. I will not be giving out any admin spots in Beta versions, already have people helping me test. Thanks to Lonewolf, Jasperking, and Blackleo for their help, the three servers have been confirmed to be up and running perfect.

Counter-Strike 1.6: 208.120.86.156:27015 To connect either add this to your favorite or go into console by clicking "~" which should be right next to the number 1 key on your keyboard and type in "connect 208.120.86.156:27015" without the Quotes and you will be fine. Currently has 16 slots open.

Counter-Strike Source: 208.120.86.156:27016 To connect either add this to your favorite or go into console by clicking "~" which should be right next to the number 1 key on your keyboard and type in "connect 208.120.86.156:27016" without the Quotes and you will be fine. Currently has 14 slots open.

TeamSpeak: 208.120.86.156:8767 - You do not need a password of any kind to get into the lobby, just come in and have fun talking to others. It can currently support 50 people at the same time but can be increased to a max of 100 if need be.

Hope you enjoy these beta services, Keep an eye out for the official permanent releases of these three servers and more to come. I have had requests from a few members to include a Ventrilo server and I will say that I cannot do that unless I want just a maximum of 8 slots which is pretty bad. Teamspeak is free and it is better than vent

Enjoy!

LiNuX
    Last edited by LiNuX; 12-10-2007 at 04:47 PM.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

gr8 the servers are finally officially up and running ^^ i cant wait till u do other games

yay new signature and red this time lol

i will try to get some other games up by next weekend or after the beta is done -
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Get on TS people!

Quote Originally Posted by Strickin View Post
    Get on TS people!
    lol i used to run ts all day but honestly forgot about it the past few days, i guess i've been busy with forum transfer lol

What about getting up Battlefield 2 server?

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

i really have no idea how to start that, i think its a bit more complicated and i need a type of paid license, the only reason i picked steam games is because it was free to configure the server files as i need.

Thread Information